Is it possible to add MSDs after you sign a contract?

Hi, I am in Texas area and I am just wondering this question.
It most likely feels like a no to me but I better ask you guys.

Is it possible to add MSDs to lower the payments even after you have signed the lease deal?

TIA!

Specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves a specialized topic (e.g. tax, insurance, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout, lease-end-purchase, lease-transfer, etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

When the contract is done, the contract is done.

1 Like

Only if it didn’t fund, in which case you’ve got bigger fish to fry.

2 Likes

The answer is no, but don’t forget the larger picture. What BMW or Mercedes model, and what’s the deal you’re negotiating?

1 Like

what do you mean by “if it didn’t fund”?

for now, EQS SUV models

If finance screwed something up, and the lender kicked back the contract

3 Likes

So a tax of 6.25% on ~$90,000 amortized over 24 months?

3 Likes

something similar, yes

Do you really wanna pay, say, $1,000 per month for something that others are paying $750 for?

Not exact numbers but just for illustration.

Oh My !!! :open_mouth:

I think OP has already signed based on the title.

1 Like

things are not really great here in Texas.
I do not want to pay extra, but payments could be higher for a regular e class in this area.

That just means neither are good lease candidates for your situation

Were there sales tax credits on this lease?

tax credits and 11500 in incentives.
I just wanted to see if I could lower the payment even lower with MSDs.

The tax credits make a huge difference on a deal like this. Treat this as a lesson learned. If you are considering MSDs make sure you take care of it at signing. Enjoy your new ride!

3 Likes

Taxes in TX is different

No income tax - evens out - pay to play

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.