Is Infiniti back? 2022 QX60

The 8 speed is phenomenal. If tuned right, it almost shifts like a dct. The 9 was bad

I found a reddit post that claimed the 9 speed is built for economy FWD cars, so the gearing and ratios are different than the 8 speed that is mainly RWD biased for performance cars.

Sounds about right

I just checked the Acura website. The RDX, MDX, and TLX all use 10 sp transmissions…?

As for the QX60 itself, I think it looks pretty good. A bit bland in profile, but it kinda/sorta gives me Aviator vibes. The dash buttons look very sensible to me. Yes, that might be boring, but I also bet they’re really easy to use. It’s all certainly a vast improvement from the previous gen…

2 Likes

Looks like an INFINITI front clip on a big Rogue, which I guess is what the new Pathfinder is. Seems like obvious badge engineering.

8 Likes

I’ll take it for $300​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Will have to see in person but doesn’t really wow me. It doesn’t even wow Kate Hudson and she’s getting paid to act like she’s wowed. There’s points in this commercial that are outright painful. Like the 2nd infiniti guy, she’s totally bored. https://youtu.be/P1emmmsbRaw

1 Like

The design of the seats are like ripples of water in a lake. Who sits on a lake unless they’re in a boat?

I’ll take one for 299 though, with delivery…

Ok, I’m done.

1 Like

i wish the chips saved for this were used in Leafs instead…

1 Like

Hard to believe this is the same brand that once made the Q45, the FX, the G35…sigh.

2 Likes

Those were the golden years, man. They lost their way.

2 Likes

I was hoping this truck would’ve been more updated but I’m not seeing much that would impress me to pay anywhere near regular price. I have a loaded 2018 QX60 that cost $350/month 12k with nothing down that is up by December, unless they offering a massive incentive to current customers I don’t see how this thing will sell good. My truck now doesn’t even have features my cheap Toyota company car has. Unless they can do it at the same price I’m paying now, I guess we’ll be done with Infiniti, have leased their cars for the past 12 years.

2 Likes

also zach wilson will be a huge bust, so we have that going for us.

1 Like

good god, even the commercial bored me and I had to get out early. :rofl:

3 Likes

At least it isn’t a RAV4.

Infiniti may have lost his way in the last decade but this one looks good to me and I would consider it for the right price. Part of the reason for all the bashing I think is because the Korean competition raised the bar.

1 Like

It’s going to depend on pricing honestly. If the base model doesn’t have good value - it’s going to go stale quick

Finally! Definitely a nice update over outgoing model. I’m probably in the minority that actually likes what Infiniti does design/comfort wise, especially when coupled with cost to lease. About to turn in my '18 QX60 but have QX80 to hold over for good deals on this one. Wonder if theater pckg will be offered given weirdly shaped head rests.

Animated GIF

3 Likes

Looks like a Highlander-Rogue mixture goin on here. Interior is decent, but at least they’re moving towards something new. Can’t see people choosing this over an MDX or RX without a significant discount, but then again people buy anything.