Is Discovery Sport a good SUV to lease, any other competitive SUVs to look at

I need to lease a car in next 2 months.

In SUV section

Is Discovery sport a good one ??

Any other suggestions or ideas.

TIA

Do research. Look through the forum, get MF and residual information, calculate it yourself. See what other SUVs have many posts.

You’re asking to be spoonfed information. If you want that, I’d suggest a broker

1 Like

I have a 2018. I like it. Had a 2020 loaner. interior and infotainment is much improved.
Would I get it again? Yes but I also want to get in a full sized Disco or Velar now.
We’ll see what happens in 2021.

There aren’t much posts about discovery sport. Other than ads all discovery sport posts are at least 2 years old.

That’s why I posted this

That’s why you need to do research yourself. Find out the discounts dealers are giving and the RV, MF and incentives to see what deals are achievable.

2 Likes

You can easily find competing cars in the Discovery Sport class by reading any number of other forums and/or magazines.

Perhaps you should look at those sources, test drive the cars to see which ones you like, see if any of the ones you like have had mentioned in recent posts here, and then make your post?

Otherwise, the thread becomes a (not particularly useful) free-for-all.

1 Like

Yes , i know posting here also part of my research …

:slight_smile:

Well your question is a bit vague and also subjective.
Is the Disco Sport a good SUV to lease?
What does that even mean?
What is good to YOU?
What exactly are YOU looking for?

1 Like

I need to buy a house.

Can you recommend a good one?

3 Likes

Is a disco good to lease?
I flipped a coin and the result was YES, it is.

Any competitors?
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=2020+midsize+SUVs

But timing of the research is also important. Figure out what car you want; how much you can spend; look at Edmunds to see what the MF, RV, and incentives are; start getting some dealer quotes, and THEN come back here to post.

I thought it’s a Lease Checker forum.

When I ask Discovery Sport is good

In lease checker forum, that should mean that how are the lease numbers on discovery sport.

I didn’t know that it’s a sarcasam forum also…

This forum isn’t to spoon feed you information. You need to go gather the information and get a lease quote for others to evaluate.

1 Like