Introducing our newest Trusted Hackrs! (Updated for 2020)

Thank you all for taking part in our Trusted Hackr nominations. Please welcome the latest additions to the group!

@adamcar
@BoardWalkNJ
@chrishs2000
@ElectricEliminator
@jamiemose
@jananth1
@joeblogs
@RVguy
@Siejammy
@StingerTT
@Ursus

Trusted Hackrs are members we recognize for their knowledge and experience. Our latest Trusted Hackrs hail from different geographies and bring with them diverse backgrounds and experiences.

Aside from that, Trusted Hackrs have moderator privileges to keep the forum a civil place for conversation. It’s completely optional to exercise these powers, but if they choose to do so, we trust that they use them responsibly. (Moderation guidelines here.)

Congrats to all!

20 Likes

Excellent choices. Thanks for your continued efforts!

Congratulations trusted hackers!

@Ursus

4 Likes

Thanks all for the recognition. I shall use the trusted Hackr power wisely!

3 Likes

Thank you all for taking part in our latest round of Trusted Hackr nominations. Please welcome the latest additions to the group!

@anon92897398
@jeisensc
@Lvs23
@mllcb42

Trusted Hackrs are members we recognize for their knowledge and experience. They have moderation privileges to keep the forum a civil place for conversation. It’s completely optional to exercise these powers, but if they choose to do so, we trust that they use them responsibly. (Moderation guidelines here.)

Congrats to all! We greatly appreciate the contributions you bring to this community.

16 Likes

Congratulations to all of you!
and Thank you for continued effort :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent choices!

1 Like

Fantastic!

What time is the initiation scheduled for via Zoom?

2 Likes

Do we have to flog ourselves to maintain proper social distancing?

1 Like

Congrats to the new “trusted” ones!

2 Likes

@michael this is exactly why I voiced my concern about jeisensc becoming a Trusted Hackr and his political leanings and his ability to remain objective. One of his first acts on the first day he is a Mod is to close my Global Statistics thread, something he wanted to have done to that early on.

The process of selecting Trusted Hackrs is broke IMO, I voiced my concerns and it was sent to the landfill. If you don’t allow for dissent or a way to down vote a nomination, how is the process fair or objective?

Also, why was he selected? He himself said thanks, declined it because he had no desire to become a Mod. And somehow you still selected him, and he does this immediately. Complete BS!

Take it to PMs please. You can message @michael directly if you have any concerns.

This thread is for the introduction of the new hackrs. Your post is off topic.

1 Like

Welcome to the dog pound, dawgs!

1 Like

There is no process, it’s at admins’ discretion, if you didn’t understand it already

4 Likes

I’d like to nominate @RustyDaemon for his god tier memes. He has earned a spot.

7 Likes

Thank you @ethanrs its an honor just to be nominated

43if3y

6 Likes