Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

No, it’s just the standard lease credits.

2 Likes

IIRC correctly it was pretty selective on geographic market as to who got an OL code for attending. I went in Denver and did not get one and I think @trism went to San Diego and also didn’t receive one.

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation, maybe this time they will give an OL also it looks like the OL code is valid for a much longer period of time for those who got one.

Batigol, do you know when they open September?

My educated guess would be third monday of July.

1 Like

Charge Into Summer OL works until the end of August. Just used it on a 330i loaner lease.

1 Like

CP is now open for registration

Anyone have issues with OL codes with dealer? I know MOST dealers won’t fork up the $500 but now dealer is saying the code I have is invalid. So I spoke to BMW NA, they said it is 100% valid and showed me a screenshot.

It could show up as invalid if it’s intended for use at a specific dealer or region.

Yeah I think the code technically works until that August date listed

I just registered and attended the UDE in San Francisco. Not sure if I received a OL code. Any ideas if OL codes were issued for this event. August 05, San Francisco

Arent they issued at the event?

I actually did not review anything on the e-mail.

Emailed within 24 hours after, no?

Yup, I’ll wait and see

Does anyone have an OL code I can use, trying to work on a new lease now. I would appreciate it.

OL code can only be used by the person it was issued to.

If you don’t have an OL code, I suggest joining penfed and waiting 60 days to generate a code. That will get you the same $500 off on a lease.

Can Penfed and OL code be combined? And I thought as long as you provide an OL code it can be applied to lease, they just need to verify OL code is valid?

:point_up_2::point_up_2: What they said.

Penfed and OL code CANNOT be combined. Both are effectively $500 though (OL might be $1000, but $500 is dealer contribution, so it is always effectively $500).