Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

I have now 4 OL codes. Can I stack them up with PenFed, Corporate, Loyalty and get a bimmer for free? :rofl: :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have a stack of useless ones as well.

Hey man, any chance I could get one of the OL codes?

Didn’t I only try one of them? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not like it matters at this point, but ya know, for fun or something!

2, but who’s counting?

Stack-a-saurus rex. The stack authority. Take your pick!

Just received an email today saying Miami UDE is cancelled. They sent me an OL code valid until March 1st.

Hi l am newbie on the ol code. I signed up for the feeding America event, but never received the code. l am wondering if there are other channels to get one in this month. plan to order x5 in is month. thank you so much and l really appreciate your help!

do you mind sharing one with me? really need one for this month. thank you!

Who knows where is next event that they may cancel?
Need OL code in 5 weeks.

Same here. Used my drive for hunger OL code in November. Need one for December.

Also need an OL code for an order this month…any events coming up i can sign up for? I even signed up for the UDE in NC but never got one. Contacted BMW and was told that BMW was only issuing OL code’s this year for “certain” markets and not others which was frustrating.

Can OL codes be used by someone else other than the event registrant (or in household)?

Anyone have any OL codes for December? Do people sell these?

Can OL codes be used by someone else other than the event registrant (or in household)?

Anyone have any OL codes for December? Do people sell these?

Non transferable

Got email from BMW, UDE M Track Day at Austin TX, Dec. 15th-20th

Signed up for the event, but last min changes he could not attend. Any chance he can get his OL code? Asking for a friend lol

Unless they cancel the event your friend’s chances are slim. :slight_smile:

I talked to a dealer last night and they said sometimes they send OL codes to customers through the mail? Anyone know if this is true?

https://dtts3v8230.eventsbmw.com

Good luck.

EDIT: For select West Coast dealers. Register by 29th.

7 Likes