Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

I believe going to event and checking in
After checking in you can leave
Not needed to participate in the actual driving or events

1 Like

“$1,000 offer valid on eligible new model year 2022, 2023 and 2024 vehicles in dealer stock delivered and retailed through 6/30/2023. This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. MINI vehicles and BMW Pre-Owned/Certified Pre-Owned vehicles do not qualify. Offer valid to customers and their family members residing within the same household, attending 2023 BMW Ultimate Driving Experience – New Jersey Central at Monmouth Park and registering on LINK by 4/23/2023. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating dealers”

1 Like

Will UDE happen during rain ?

I went in the rain in 2019. Autocross was in the rain too.

1 Like

Rain, rain, rain… It will be fun at Nassau Coliseum today. LOL

2 Likes

It was decent overall

They had a large selection of cars to test drive unlike the previous two years (Tobay, Mets stadium)

Did you think so? I thought Tobay Beach last year was much better. For example, there was not even 1 Five series car for street rides. Autocross was the same car as last year. And they had no swag!

Tobay was infinitely better driving experience because of empty roads as it was mid Covid but limited car selection

Nassau was rain but had a ton of cars not previously seen such as z4 m240 and they had various sedans and suvs and more electric ones such as i7

But yeah the experience because of roads conditions mid pandemic won’t ever be seen again …that was def amazing

Ripping you car full throttle on Ocean Pkwy was definitely the best part.

The LT1 definitely did its job :joy:

2 Likes

Saw they are doing the M Town tour now. Does anyone know if they give OL codes for that event?

https://mtowntour.eventsbmw.com/

I assume this is also free like the way UDE are ?
Signed up just in case this also gives OL code

curious on this as well

I did the M Town Tour at my local dealer last month, and did not get an OL code. Only a thanks for attending email.

1 Like

Remember Old Lady GIF by IFHT Films

2 Likes

http://udemiami.eventsbmw.com/

Open for registration.