Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

For the ol code, do we need to be there in person?

Was it the same 3 laps of the small track which last few minutes ?

What cars were present?

:chocolate_bar:

3 rounds of 2-3 laps of the small track.

Only M440i xdrive for track, 330i x3 and 330e x3 hybrids for others.
Citi field is planning to open back soon.

1 Like

any street drives? I was able to drive an M850 last time. I wish they would have the M town tour again that was fun

Good news, received the OL code from BMW today after attending Tobay Beach yesterday.
It’s good until Feb. Here is the small print:

*$1,000 offer valid on eligible new model year 2020, 2021, and 2022 vehicles in dealer stock delivered and retailed through 2/28/2022. This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. MINI vehicles and BMW Pre-Owned/Certified Pre-Owned vehicles do not qualify. Offer valid to customers and their family members residing within the same household, attending 2021 BMW Ultimate Driving Experience – Long Island at Tobay Beach and registering on https://udelongisland.eventsbmw.com by 4/18/2021. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating dealers. ©2021 BMW of North America, LLC. The BMW name, model names and logo are registered trademarks.

1 Like

There was an M3 and a real nice M550i in what I think was Long Beach Blue. Those cars were just for display, doors were locked! The street drives had what seemed like at least one of each BMW model, no M cars that I could tell. I wanted to drive a 540i but they only had a 530e, loaded up of course. It drove well I might consider it (I’ll have to look into the EV rebates in NY). I whipped that thing around the traffic circle tower and blasted up Ocean Parkway putting my faith in Waze that I wouldn’t get pulled over.
The M440 Autocross was a blast. 9 laps total. That car looks really nice in Artic Race Blue and in San Remo Green.
There was also an EV event thing where you could drag race with 330e, 530e, X3e, X5e, etc.

2 Likes

Also an 850 convertible and a 430 convertible.

2 Likes

I got OL as well
It was fun to drive it.

2 Likes

Sounds like anyone can get this OL code valid by 2/28/2022. You have time by 5.30pm today, just register online and go to Jones Beach for in person registration.

https://udelongisland.eventsbmw.com 8
Good luck.

Can you just sign in and leave or do you need to stay for the event?

You can just sign in and leave. OL code will be emailed 24 hours later.

1 Like

@Zenek
The Artic Race Blue looked great. So did the Sanremo Green. Much darker than I expected.

1 Like

10 months is a pretty long time, that’s longer than usual if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

Yes, it used to be 3 to 4 months.

1 Like

I may have a solution for everyone on how to get a OL code without going! Message me!

1 Like

I’m going to the UDE event this weekend in Raleigh, NC. There are so many spots open. I just bought a BMW back in March so i won’t be able to use the code. Still want to attend b/c UDE is really fun. Is the code transferable or region specific? Can i give it to someone?

wish I could attend seems fun plus this week I’m trying to lock in a deal

It is only based on your name.

I am moving to Raleigh next month! Looking for some BMW gearheads lol

Non-transferable AFAIK, region locked, but go for the test drives and M440i track time.

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like