Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

@stevenlee80000 Thanks for posting. Code arrived in a few hours.

Soooo, I don’t want to read this whole thread again, but if I remember correctly this is stackable with Loyalty, but not with PenFed… correct?

Any of these events upcoming on the east coast?

@stevenlee8000 Thanks for sharing! Somehow I feel like the site will be taken down soon, I shared a similar site couple month ago, and within 3 hours the dealership called and ask me to take it down, and of course they also delete the event URL.
Also got the code within 2 hours! Code expired on March 1st, 2020.

Email with OL code arrived a few minutes after registration.
Let see if this will work on East Coast.

I would like to know too. Dealer I am working with says OL codes don’t stack with loyalty? Already stacked the Hunger OL code in November with loyalty on another car.

This is what i found.

FYI some dealers in SoCal are offering to register you for an OL code as part of their negotiations/deals. Even a broker on LH can get you one. Mine is good through March.

The lady I’m working with in the Bay Area did the same thing. She actually sent me the link to the same event that’s posted here.

2 Likes

I think it locked to dealer that you picked, I gave them the OL from other dealer they told me it won’t work… and they send one from their dealership ASAP to me in order to get the deal done.

My ol code expire Jan 4 2021. How to get new one?

For what it’s worth, I completed an M Track day event at COTA in Austin last month. I paid $995 for the full day and it was well worth the money!! Had an amazing time

Strangely, I have not received an OL incentive? In past even for free events I’ve gotten a follow up incentive but not this time around. I’m not sure if it’s because they had to reschedule the original event date, but I’m tempted to call.

Anyone else?

Im new sorry. Trying to get as many discounts as I can. What is penfed?

Open a savings account with PenFed credit union with $5 and wait 60 days to get an additional $500 incentive on BMW.

Thank you. You think its worth it?

If you can wait that long, then yes it’s basically free money.

Yea my lease is up in 3 months so guess it makes sense.

Yea definitely.

Doing that as we speak

1 Like

Apologies if its been asked a bunch but do you know if this can be used with college grad or loyalty?

Yes - only corporate is not stackable.

1 Like