Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Oh yeah. Already took advantage of the no salesman test drive at Porsche!

They just canceled LA UDE :disappointed_relieved:
But you can now register Orange County UDE (October 17th – 25th, 2020) @ Angel Stadium of Anaheim(2000 E Gene Autry Way, Anaheim, CA 92806)
Register Link: LINK
Hopefully they won’t cancel this one…

From my pass UDE experiences, they didn’t check my insurance, only DL…

Do you know if BMW will still issue OL Codes to those that registered before the event was cancelled?

That’s a good question, they never cancel the event before… so this is the 1st time, and we should see…

Was shopping for a BMW on the West Coast and salesman said this should work across the nation technically. My dealer honored it today on East Coast. Worth a try for that extra $1,000!

I think it might only work on hybrid models? Wording isn’t too clear.

https://phev.eventsbmw.com/#rsvp

9 Likes

Thanks @anon46843959. Link works and no attendance is necessary.

Here is the fine print: RESTRICTIONS APPLY. $1,000 offer valid on eligible new MY 2020 and MY 2021 BMW vehicles in dealer stock delivered and retailed through November 30, 2020. This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to customers – and their family members residing within the same household – attending The Unplug and Unleash Event at participating BMW Centers, on September 17 - September 27. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating BMW Centers.

2 Likes

Completed the online form last night and received the code this morning. I recal in the past the fine print said 500 of the 1000 was dealer participation. This one doesn’t say that. I’m sure that it’s still the case tho.

Isn’t that the same for all OL codes? $500 dealer, $500 manufacturer

It is but I recall it saying it in the fine print (it’s been a couple years since my last one so I’m probably just losing it).

Most dealers will kick in the extra $500 unless you beat them up really bad on your negotiation. Also some deals with brokers that are very good will only allow the $500. If you’re just getting a standard 10% off pre incentives most should allow the full $1000.

1 Like

I remember reading somewhere on here that the actual expectation is later than what’s listed. Can someone confirm. Would be great if I could hold off till the new year when my cca rebate becomes effective.

Doesnt depend on the broker. Dealer will have to put it in for you and if its accepted, you will know as it shows on contract under rebates.

1 Like

Yes, any broker should be able to tell you beforehand if the dealership will honor an OL code. However, some dealership may not accept OL code at all. Others will try to see if it works (regional restrictions exist sometimes). Keep in mind though, that it may not be a full $1000 value. Like others above have mentioned, the OL code is half dealer contribution and half BMW NA contribution, so if a deal is already heavily discounted, it may only be a $500 value which equates to roughly $14 on the monthly payment. If the OL code was used by the dealership, you will see it under rebates section added to the total of other rebates.

1 Like

My dealer didn’t have any issues adding it. I guess I should have asked for a more of a discount overall lol.

$5250 in BMW rebates is pretty awesome!

Did anyone see if this OL is a full $1000 from corporate or standard 50/50

Just confirming is anyone else getting this B.S for OL code rule changes from BMW not acceptable for Demo / Loaners ?

1 Like

Did they tell you the rule changed or is it your interpretation because they didn’t accept it? BMW of Delray Beach told me OL codes are not accepted for demos last year but I didn’t fight them back since they ignored my offer anyway.

@BMWDavid might shed some light

Dealers stating BMW made changes.