Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

oh, fleet can’t go with conquest? but can OL go with conquest then?

also, how can i find out how much my fleet incentive would be? do i have to contact my corporation or can i find it on bmws website

Hi! I just wrote an update on the BMW wiki for this!

2 Likes

thank you! i appreciate it!

sorry for the bombardment of questions. if i go to an event in philly, will the code be valid with dealers in soflo?

I think it is possible, but you may only get $500 (from BMW financial), the other $500 is actually from the dealer so they may not apply it.

I am not sure whether it is correct, my guess is that, if you get the car from the dealer where you get the OL code, the dealer should apply $1000. If you give the dealer the OL code from other dealers, they may just apply $500 because you don’t attend their event.

1 Like

I signed up online (not through a dealer) and still got the normal code ($1k), wonder how that’ll be handled by a dealer.

To provide clarification, no this is not correct, dealers can chose to provide the additional 500, that’s their contribution, versus the guaranteed 500 contribution from the financial service, at least how I’ve been informed.

1 Like

I see. That’s good to know. But if it is the dealer’s own event and they suggest $1000 online, it would be weird for them to say they won’t contribute the additional $500. Has any dealer decline to contribute the additional $500 if the OL code is obtained from their own event?

Got my OL code 24 hours after attending the NJ event as well. The M340i was a ton of fun; way too much power for normal driving though.

There is no such thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My dealer said it can’t be combined with the corporate discount code - not combinable.

anyone know if there are any opportunities to get the BMW OL ultimate drive incentive in Atlanta area before end of this month? My 2019 X3 had a tree fall on it and is totaled and I need to replace it.

i’m not exactly sure, but from my understanding it should be able to go with corporate. the fleet fine print says it can’t go with conquest or loyalty, but can go with other bmw incentives (i believe all)

Hey. Just curious if you can expound.

You can get an code for test driving a vehicle you don’t need to attend ultimate drive event?

I took a test drive at my local dealer during the ultimate drive event which ran from Aug. 17-22 in Chicagoland area. The drive event is just a way to get you looking at their vehicles but the bonus is you get the OL code during those days. Not sure you can get one any old time.

It was awesome. Perfect amount of power, those tires. make a huge difference versus the 2 seriers all-season tire setup, which I got to autocross too.

If the vehicle is already heavily discounted, the dealer may exclude any further contributions.

One Life is what I have heard. Owners Loyalty wouldn’t apply to regular people to just sign up for it.

1 Like

BMW USA site has Accelerate to Autumn event added today. When you click on it, it proceeds to your local dealer. Then you get an invitation email to test drive.