Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Yes I saw matrix also but it seems contradicting. Type J

I said the same thing, matrix seemed contradicting but 3 dealers & broker all said the same thing — so I took their word for it. Hey, if you’re able to max it out though, awesome deal for you!

1 Like

Someone let me know at Pittsburg if the auto show has bmw present with OL codes thanks

Why get an ol code when u can get penfed??? It’s 5 dollars to open an account and the reward doesn’t expire for year unlike some ol. I love laziness leading to same savings :wink:

You can’t use PenFed with BMWFS.

Wrong

The 60 day exception is the same damn thing of having to actually plan to attend an ol event :smirk:

We’re receiving conflicting information. See below. I just went to my account now and saw this while trying to redeem my incentive.

I did see that part at first…what I sent you was attached to my actual certificate the dealer would get

All this means is that you can’t use the cash incentive for a lease. The cash incentive is for purchases only. It’s confusing because of the use of the word “cash” since it is meant to apply to non-FS finance contracts only.

ETA “non-FS”

“Cash incentives not applicable with BMWFS…” means the larger amounts that apply when BMWFS is not involved, they see it as a “cash” deal, whether you use an outside source or actually pay cash. Otherwise it’s a $500 incentive when using BMWFS…

Roger that. Thanks for clarifying.

So the 500 WILL work for a lease I take it through bmwfs?.thanks

2 Likes

I can’t seem to find a place to register for this event on their website.
Do you have a direct link?

Try this:
https://www.bmwofriverside.com/2series-special.htm

3 Likes

Thank you my friend

Looks like it’s only valid on 2/22 at BMW Riverside.

Anyone know if BMW will be handing out OL codes at the Cleveland Auto Show this weekend?

Thanks for the links. I tried the NJ link and it gave me a coupon, but only valid on the 2 series and and that particular dealership.

The bmw driving experience event registration notification is up. I’m not sure how it works in terms of ol codes but it notifies you when you registration opens which can help get you one. https://ude.bmwusa.com

6 Likes