Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

I’ve been scraping for working links all week. It all seems dead in the water for the time being…

That’s what I figured. Hoping for a miracle before year end otherwise I’ll have to take my chances on January incentives and residuals.

X2 for anything New England area

1 Like

How/Where would you find a link for the event to get the code with out attending the event?

Hi, I’m new here and I would like to find out about different ways to get discounts :slight_smile:
I understand about incentive/conquest, but I read a lot of request from people asking for OL codes; can anyone please share with me how I can get it without going to event, or what I can do to get one? :slight_smile:

Check that out.

1 Like

Does anyone know when BMW typically updates their drive events for the year? All I could find online was their 2019 calendar. And outside of the driving events, how else does one get an OL code? Hoping to score one before March!

1 Like

Keep checking this link they will show eventually.

https://ude.bmwusa.com/

There are events like Winter Sales Event or Drive to End Hunger, once a while. You can see them on the dealer websites once they are active. Those would give codes too.

There was one for chinese new year in LA area which is coming up soon

Irvine is hosting that on 24th-25th
In the past… Pacific BMW in Glendale did something similar. Time to hit up your favorite client advisor

hope this helps others find 2020 locations:

https://ude.bmwusa.com/register

Weatherford BMW of Berkeley in Norcal is also hosting Chinese New Year Event.

They will give out OL Codes to whoever comes in I think.

Does anyone remember how long the OL codes from UDE last? i.e., if I go to the April event, does anyone have an idea of when it might expire? I don’t want to go to the event if the code expires before I need a new lease.

Do you have any more info on this? or where I can find it?

BMW Riverside CA is having a Lunar New Year OL Event. If you read the fine print you’ll see that’s it’s a generic offer-- so just call your local dealer and see if they are participating in it, it’s this Fri/Sat 24th/25th. Code good through March 31st.

1 Like

Another one at South Bay BMW. Pacific BMW is also having a similar event.

https://www.southbaybmw.com/dealership/events/lucky-red-envelope-special-bonus-event.htm?utm_source=DI&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=January%202020%20%232

Echoing this. Anyone aware of ANY dealership in the Northeast (tri-state area preferably)?

1 Like

How long are these offer codes, once acquired, good for?

I did the UDE in SF just to try the cars, not even intending to get an OL code, and I remember it was a super-fast timebomb like expired in 1 month or something. So unless you time it perfectly with lease offers and time you intend to lease, it seemed to be an impossible-to-work benefit in reality.

Someone with more experience please correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

They are not timebombs :slight_smile: they last for 2.5 months usually.

Pardon my ignorance, but what does OL stand for?