Instructions on how to get a BMW OL incentive - Ultimate Drive Events UDE

Yes, you have to check in at the event.

1 Like

I went to event in Miami and never received an email with my OL code. How long does it take to get it? Also, how long do they last?

One thing positive about the event, it showed me that I’ll never like a 3 series with a small engine. Other than that these things are a huge waste of time.

1 Like

Angel when is the event you signed up for? I signed up for the event next month and hoping there would be a 1K OL code for attending. Keep me posted!

Next Saturday, the 8th

1 Like

I dunno, the 330i G20 was pretty peppy for just having a 250hp B48. Cant wait for them to stick the 300hp version in it (from the X2 M35)

anyone have an OL code they are willing to part with? trying to lease a bmw 3 / 4 series tomorrow. hopefully this post is allowed here, if not im sorry for not reading the instructions properly.

OL code isn’t transferrable

1 Like

Ugh I wish I wasn’t so upside down on my Audi, my lease is up in June, hopefully December I will have better luck on trade value

1 Like

But today’s June. Is your lease over this month or December?

It’s over in March

I crashed an other mtown event that was booked. Got into an m2 comp and m5 comp because of no shows. No ol code however. I asked

Oh no! Sucks about not having an OL code, but glad you got to drive M2 and M5!

I attended the Tampa Bay area UDE this past Sunday, and received an OL code by email today.

Dallas Event!! OL code offered?

https://udeotdal.eventsbmw.com/site/?token=notifymedal

I agree. I drove one at the UDE and it def felt like more than the 255 “rated” hp. It sounded pretty good too (a little louder than expected) but some extra engine “noise” (I think) is being piped in through the speakers.

The autocross that was set up also used a fleet of 330i and boy were those cars driven hard!

I drove the X2 M35i at the event as well and it was fantastic! I am actually considering swapping out of my sweetheart el cheapo 330e lease for one.

Yeah I want one too, realistically though you could equip a X28i with all its standard equipment and just JB4 it.

Seems like the sweet X2 incentives went down the toilet over the weekend.

Nooooo! What are they down to? Last I checked (off memory) the 24/10 residual was 65% and there was a $3250 lease credit?

With the X1 debacle, one would think BMWNA would be loading up incentives on the X2 to steer folks towards them and make the X1 issue a non-consideration for a bit.

True…or even the JB+ for absolute ease. Ive used those in the past on 335i and the bang for the buck was incredible.

Yeah that gets you halfway to a M35!