Insight Auto Southeast BMW - X3/X5/X7/330i/530i & More! - 8-13% OFF EVERYTHING! 🔋 EV BLOWOUT SALE!

I’ve had sensatec before and I’m really not a fan. It can be brutal in TX heat.

Sent you an email about the 740i

Replying in order, someone emailed me right after I posted last night

available?

Thanks! Let me know if it becomes available. I was under the impression you had more than one of these deals. Anyway, thanks!

Sorry, just a one off deal for now!

What can you do on an X3 in south fla 36/10 thanks

Gonna need way more info than that, please email or text me with your ZIP, if you have loyalty for starter, what kind of options, etc if you are serious about getting a quote.

“What can you do on an X3” could be answer 100 different ways

Hi -
I texted you a little while ago asking about an X3 - I live in NE Florida.
Please let me know what’s available.
Very interested.
Thanks!

1 Like

Nice speaking with you!

For everyone else… 99% chance 39 month leases are gone tomorrow. Payments are going to go up for nothing… Contract today!!

1 Like

Just emailed you Scott. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m out of NC. I’m know I’m asking a little early (2 months early) but how realistic is it to get a sub $500 payment on a 24 BMW i4 eDrive 35 or 40 with just paying taxes and fees?

On a basic one it could be there, although NC isn’t a tax upfront state.

1 Like

WE ARE HAVING A MASSIVE SALE ON IN STOCK EV’S!!!

These are all from our Southern Region dealer, all at buy-rate with a low Doc Fee too!

All pricing below includes either Loyalty, EV Conquest, or Corporate Fleet discount. 75% of people should have one of these things, if you don’t, the monthly is roughly $30/mo higher.

Contact Scott at 516-416-5481 or scott@insightautoconsulting.com for more info, a quote with tax, etc. Please reference the unit number you’re interested in.

Unit 1:
i4 eDrive35
Black Sapphire on Cognac, Premium, Park Assist, Driver Pro Packages & Harmon Kardon Audio
Starting at $470/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.
Click HERE for Calculator

Unit 2:
i4 eDrive35
Alpine White on Black, Premium & Park Assist Packages
Starting at $431/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.

Unit 3:
i4 eDrive35
Alpine White on Tacora Red, Premium, Park Assist, Driver Pro Packages & Harmon Kardon Audio
Starting at $462/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.

Unit 4:
i4 eDrive35
Skyscraper Grey on Beige, Premium & Park Assist Packages
Starting at $438/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.

Unit 5:
i4 eDrive40
Alpine White on Congac, Premium, Park Assist, and Driver Assistance Pro Packages, 19" Wheels
Starting at $513/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.

Unit 6:
i4 eDrive40
Skyscraper Grey on Black, Premium, Park Assist, and Driver Assistance Pro Packages, Harmon Kardon Audio
Starting at $524/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.

Unit 7:
i4 M50
Black Sapphire on Tacora Red, Premium, Park Assist, and Driver Assistance Pro, MSport Pro & Shadowline Packages
Starting at $645/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.

Unit 8:
i4 M50
Black Sapphire on Tacora Red, Premium, Park Assist, Driver Assistance Pro, MSport Pro & Shadowline Packages
Starting at $645/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.

Unit 9:
i5 eDrive40
Mineral White on Black, Premium and Driver Assistance Pro Packages, Glowing Grille, 20" Wheels
Starting at $668/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.

READY TO MOVE FORWARD? NEED A QUOTE WITH TAX? ADD MSD?
Whatever you need, contact Scott at 516-416-5481 or scott@insightautoconsulting.com
Please reference the unit number you’re interested in!

3 Likes

what’s the likelihood of landing a good deal on an iX or X5 plug-in in the Atlanta area (30328) for 2 years, 10k miles?

open to 3 years if the price is right, same goes for 12k mile options. color and trim specifics unimportant (higher trim is better, but that’s negotiable depending on price/availability)

1 Like

2 years leases for any BMW are horrible right now, but your odds on a 3 year are high! We even have a dealer in the ATL metro that we work with!

2 Likes

thanks. email sent!

1 Like

Hello, Looking for a X3 36/10 in Dallas, TX. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

We certainly can!

2 Likes

AGED INVENTORY SPECIALS!!! THESE DEALS ARE FOR THE LISTED CARS ONLY!!

These are all from our Southern Region dealer, all at buy-rate with a low Doc Fee too!

All pricing below includes Loyalty, if you don’t, the monthly is roughly $75/mo higher.

Contact Scott at 516-416-5481 or scott@insightautoconsulting.com for more info, a quote with tax, etc. Please reference the unit number you’re interested in.

Unit 1:
X3 sDrive30i (RWD)
Skyscraper Grey on Tacora Red, Premium & Park Assist Packages, Remote Start, 21" Wheels
Starting at $516/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.

Unit 2:
X3 sDrive30i (RWD)
Mineral White on Black, Premium & Park Assist Packages, Remote Start, 21" Wheels
Starting at $516/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.

Unit 3:
X3 sDrive30i (RWD)
Alpine White on Cognac with MSport, Shadowline, Premium, and Park Assistance Packages, Remote Start, Wireless Charging, 21" Wheels
Starting at $543/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.

EXTRA CHEAP!!! Unit 4:
X3 sDrive30i (RWD)
Phytonic Blue on Black, Premium & Park Assist Packages, Remote Start
Starting at $475/mo + tax with 1st month and inception fees at signing.

READY TO MOVE FORWARD? NEED A QUOTE WITH TAX? ADD MSD?
Whatever you need, contact Scott at 516-416-5481 or scott@insightautoconsulting.com
Please reference the unit number you’re interested in!

2 Likes