**Insight Auto** (South) - TX | March Audi 🔋 (etron GT and Q4 specials!)

Tax credits available for certain models!

Where we are
  • Statewide and covering every metroplex, Yes, Really… (We can ship anywhere in the country as well.)
Information
  • Take note: Various trim levels and colors available and or can be dealer traded for a fee.

• Deposit and approved credit will be required for dealer trades. This is not negotiable.

• All quotes assume full incentive eligibility, and Elite or better credit (700+ FICO’s) with no derogatory/delinquency.

• Self or assisted shipping arrangements options can be provided if you cannot pick up in person at the selling dealer.

• If you desire a sign and drive ($0 DAS), the dealership deposit is refunded at signing/delivery. Otherwise, the deposit will be credited to drive-off

• We will collect our service fee ($498) upfront on agreement – If you must cancel due to non-credit related issues, this and all other deposits will be forfeited in their entirety.

Tax credits available! Inventory still VERY short so pricing is on a case by case as well as buyer location basis.

The easiest way to get started is to fill out our form so that we have your basic information:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When completed, shoot us an email at insight.auto.consulting@gmail.com!

4 Likes

Can you get similar deals in S. Florida? Or only TX?

2 Likes

How about the q7 premium plus 55 edition? I know costco has a $2000 incentive near 77477; also additonal $1500 according to edmunds.

Great question!

I can extend this same offer (using applicable rebate) to the Q7 as well! As a reminder for Audi: If it’s not posted, ask!

Here’s something fun. Specific pricing available statewide Texas, can ship OOS however registration and tax will be at your prevailing rate.

Q8 55 Quattro

|Trim|Starting At|
|—|—|—|—|
|Premium Plus|$871/$2,500 DAS|New|

The easiest way to get started is to fill out our form so that we have your basic information:

Went home with my E-Tron thanks to IAC this week. Everything was a breeze with no games too. I was in/out of the dealership in less than an hour. It is so easy to get burned on leases in Texas with poor taxes, etc… but he put me together a 10+ year Leasehackr score on a 24 month lease. Love that big time!

3 Likes

On track to exhaust lender tax credits (TX buyers only) by mid week, folks. Smoke them if you’ve got them!

Does this deal include sportsback models?

1 Like

Sportback incentives are pretty sad atm but I can run a quote for you if you’d like.

Crunch time folks. Tax credits are exhausted for the month however we still have great discounts available!

11% pre incentive on:

A3
A4
A5

Q3
Q5
Q5e

9% pre incentive on:

A6
A8

Q7
Q8
e-tron SUV
e-tron Sportback

Bonus:
2020 S8: SOLD

$498 service fee on any unit. As always: if you don’t see it here? Ask!

This is great! I’m loving the prices on the e-tron you posted, will definitely reach out when my lease is up. Wife already wants a prestige for the seats and air fragrance. haha

1 Like

Throwing out another bone on a fresh arrival A6 P+

Includes Texas sales tax, must have valid and current Costco membership for certificate. Term shown is 7,500mi and based on 700+ (T2 or better) approval.

Build:

Yours for:

Feel like I’m getting a bad quote here. Any insight greatly appreciated. 2021 E-Tron P+ w/ Black Optics ($79,175 MSRP) - $2k down, $650/mo, 36 mos., 10k miles. Includes $2k Costco discount. Seems way too high.

That does sound a little high, I did the same car for $599 first and max SD’s (would have landed at ~$660 w just first.)

Send me the worksheet and i’ll check it out.

Updated April numbers for etron – other lines also available and coming soon.

Here’s special pricing on a Prestige that could use some spring cleaning!

Spec:

Yours for:

Calculator:

Get it:

Any A6 deals in dfw ?

1 Like

Absolutely!

How about q7 P+. What are they for tx buyer.

1 Like

Any recent april etron hackers from TX. Pls post your numbers.

1 Like

Got several pending ATM but if you’re looking for one, lemme know.