**Insight Auto** (South) - TX | March Audi ๐Ÿ”‹ (etron GT and Q4 specials!)

just thought id ask and see if you have anything with minimal down with monthly payments around $350. Safety package is preferred. located in dallas

1 Like

I can do tax credits on a 228

Shoot me a message and Iโ€™ll check one out to see where we can be.

Looking for an E-Tron (non-sportback) or a A4 Allroad. No trade. 7500/yr is fine. Iโ€™m in Austin.

1 Like

Any idea when the etron GT will actually deliver? Trying to figure out what to do with my etron lease that expires at the end of this year.

At this time itโ€™s an order car so likely a aug-sept delivery if ordered soon.

It would actually deliver in 2021? Do you have any lease info on it including the federal tax credit?

I completed the information request this morning about potentially ordering a 2022 etron GT. Thanks!

Looking for pricing in Oklahoma. Q5 or Etron. 10kmiles up to $1500 DAS.

2 Likes

Do you have any deals in FL for a a4 or q3?

tax credits still available?

1 Like

Certainly.

Looking for a6, A7, q8. 12,000/36 in dfw. I also have costco and pen-fed membership.

Out in houston. Looking for a audi q3 or q5. 15,000 miles a year for 36months or 48 with as little down as possible. Looking between 300-480 a month. Please let me know if you have anything out here.

Dallas: Looking for a Audi Q3 S Line or Q5, 36 months/12K miles a year with DAS upfront. I am a recent grad & have costco membership as well. Looking for a affordable deal.

1 Like

Hi I filled out the form and sent an email. Please respond.

Thanks

Filed out my form and sent e-mail as well.

1 Like

Inventory remains short with pricing on a case by case basis.

Costco extended to 10/17 โ€“ Lease tax credits are available on a first come first serve basis.

Where can I find inventory availability and pricing?

Any E-tron Deals?

Is this deal still available?