**Insight Auto** (South) - TX | March Audi 🔋 (etron GT and Q4 specials!)

New numbers on this specific car… Specific pricing available statewide Texas while lender tax credits last, can ship OOS however registration and tax will be at your prevailing rate. Pricing listed if for 7,500mi terms.

Q8 55 Quattro

The easiest way to get started is to fill out our form so that we have your basic information:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When completed, shoot us an email at insight.auto.consulting@gmail.com!

Updates, Updates, Updates! Tax credits are still available but are going quickly!

11% pre incentive:

A4
A8

Q5
Q5e

9% pre incentive:

S4
A5
A6

Q3
SQ5
Q7
SQ7
Q8

e-tron Sportback

$498 service fee on any unit. As always: if you don’t see it here? Ask!

Just submitted interest form in etron.

1 Like

in dfw , Audi A4 premium with convenience pkg - can u give me total lease value for 36 m / 10k ( 0 down ) . plan to sign deal asap

1 Like

Hello, can you elaborate on the TX tax credit at 1.25% - is this something that is for the entire month or there are a limited # of offers available in the pool? Is it only for this month?

Limited amount.

Can current rates and incentives be used on a custom build?

1 Like

Not with Audi. :neutral_face:

We can do a locate though.

Can you help with an Audi Q5 in North Carolina? I’m a Costco member. Looking for 36/10k.

Updated for May.

Tax credits available on A6, A7, A8, SQ5 (high option), Q7, Q8, and etron both SUV and Sportback.

Can you help me with 2021 Audi Q5 Premium Plus in Houston, TX?
Looking for 15k miles, 36 months lease, with black interior. Filled out the form, and sent an email already.

Hello, what do you have for the 2021 Audi S5 prestige or premium plus with 12K miles/36months please?

Exterior: Mythos Black metallic; Interior: Magma Red
Package: Black Optic, S Package, Carbon Fiber Inlays

I’ll have to see what’s available…

Would you mind filling out our intake form and shooting us an email at insight.auto.consulting@gmail.com when completed?

1 Like

Ok, thank you.

Mid May Updates!

• We are starting to run short on tax credits, folks. Just a handful left – Same model rules apply.

• Shortages are starting to get real and as such, trades are getting harder to do.

That being said, if you don’t like what’s on the lot – Expect a 1-2% premium in the case we have to trade for the ideal car.

Hi! I live in Austin and am looking for a Q5e or Etron (10k / 36 month) for less than $600/ month with as little down as possible. Is this something you could help with?

Messaged you with an offer.

1 Like

Curious what S5 Sportback Premium Plus or Prestige numbers would look like in TX if possible.

1 Like

Same here, looking for a Q5, Q5e or eTron. 7,500 miles a year, zero down

1 Like

Same for CA delivery