**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |πŸ”₯ (Texas & Nationwide deals) πŸ”₯

Was just about to update that the 8 series coupe is also sold.

M3’s currently sold out. M4’s may have a slot left. No Competition.

X7 is sold.

Last two days to get these!
Sign in DFW, AUS, HOU, or SAT by 3/31 and pickup or ship from DFW!

The easiest way to get started is to fill out our form so that we have your basic information:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When completed, shoot us an email at insight.auto.consulting@gmail.com!

All quotes include Texas sales tax, must have loyalty or corporate fleet certificate. Term shown is 7,500 miles and based on 700+ (T2 or better) approval. Deal good today only!

740i: SOLD

Last day to get these!
Sign in DFW, AUS, HOU, or SAT by 3/31 and pickup or ship from DFW!

The easiest way to get started is to fill out our form so that we have your basic information:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

When completed, shoot us an email at insight.auto.consulting@gmail.com!

Hey there, any news on tax credits for April or still available from March?

4 Likes

Hi,
I am looking for BMW X3 xdrive. 6 months left on my current 530i lease. Eligible for BMW rebate ($2000), plus corporate discount (IBM, $500; PenFed member $500). Willing to do MSDs to lower MF.

Zip code: 75219 (Dallas, TX)
Cheers,
Joe

Hi

I am wondering if you have resources of lease takeovers. I will be only using a car in the next year and half and I am interested in taking over a lease of BMW 3 serious.

i’m sure he has some 3 serious ready

Would you consider starting a lease and transferring it when you’re ready to leave it?

1 Like

At the rate you posted I will definitely be interetsed. So how does it work? Do I just go to any dealer or certain ones who works with you? And also is the rate you gave only for the very base model without any premium package?

1 Like

Any killer deals ready to go on 840’s in TX?

Just wondering if there is any sales tax credit available for leasing in Texas in May? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,
I am looking for BMW X4 (preferably M series). My current car is M4. I am GM employee and have a Costco membership. Willing to do MSDs to lower MF.

Please let me know if you have any,

1 Like

All programs updated. Have a few X3 M40I allocations flipping over for production soon! Get yours now!

Just to confirm, still no sales tax credit on any model, right? I need pay full tax upfront with your quotein Texas, correct?

For the time being only lender Tax credits available are for one-pays.

Thanks for confirming it! I will keep checking in the coming months then.

Do you have any in Georgia or do they have to be picked up in Texas?

Looking for a great lease deal on an X2 sDrive, my current X2 lease is ending 5/31

1 Like

Looking for a M3 or M340I. Will be my first lease!

1 Like

M340i msport in 85308

1 Like