Insight Auto Consulting (IAC) Reviews - Brokers Serving Nationwide!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Another happy customer!

2 Likes

I love my new X3! Ashleigh made the process so simple and straightforward. She helped me to narrow down exactly what I was looking for and streamlined the entire process, communicating very quickly throughout. This was my first lease and I plan on reaching out again in the future!

It was great working with you! Send friends for referral credits on the next one!

Hi,
I just wanted to thank Ashleigh from IAC, she helped me get a great deal on a 2020 M4 CS! After initially talking to several dealers myself I realized I needed someone more experienced in the leasing game. Through her contacts, she was able to get me a great deal on a car that I thought was way out of my price range.

There was good communication throughout the process, even when I was sending her rapid fire emails with what Iā€™m sure to her were silly questions.

I would recommend her and Chris to anyone, and will hopefully have the pleasure of doing business with them in the future.

Eric

4 Likes

It was a pleasure working with you, Eric! Who would have thought we could get you into a car that costs $40,000 more for nearly $200 less a month? Enjoy it! Are you still going to wrap it? Iā€™d love to see it if you do!

• Ashleigh
1 Like

Thanks so much, Akira! Iā€™m so glad we ended up finding what you wanted, and we really appreciate your patience during all this craziness going on with the inventory shortages everyone is facing.

Enjoy your X3!

• Ashleigh
1 Like

5/5 stars for Ashleigh and Chris. I spoke with my local dealer, from whom I have leased before, about an X3 M40i and his numbers were outrageous, even as I am about to return a 7-series. So I reached out to InSight and they secured an X3M ($15k higher MSRP) a couple of hours away for $100+ LESS than my local guy wanted for his X3 M40i. Love the X3M! Thanks Chris and Ashleigh!

Charles

3 Likes

Charles,

It was a pleasure working with you. Sorry this is so late! You ended up with one of my favorite color combinations on the X3M, and Iā€™m so glad we got this done - and quickly. People keep asking for it, but itā€™s sold out almost everywhere in the nation! When it works out price-wise with incentives and everything, the X3M is so much more car for the money!

• Ashleigh

I contacted Asleigh and had a brief conversation with her, she said her dealer was out of town for a few days; but she would get in contact with me upon his return.

She did not, she emailed, after I emailed asking for a status check and she apologized and said she was behind. I asked her to please keep me posted on my prospective deal, she never followed up, and I never heard from her again. I would not use or recommend this broker at all.

I have the emails to document the poor experience with this broker.

1 Like

Actually, I did follow up, and I explained that the contact I needed to secure the car became sick on vacation, and my hands were tied. Iā€™m sorry that you reached out while he was on vacation and that he was later in and out of the hospital, so there was nothing I could do at the time, as well as that it was the end of the month, which everyone knows is a very busy time.

Perhaps you have me confused, I received no such response from you whatsoever.

This was your last contact with me:

Sorry about the delay - was dealing with family matters. I will follow up with him today to see if he heard back from one of the dealerships in CA. Otherwise, we may need to secure one from further east.

• Ashleigh

Its unprofessional to not follow up with serious buyers that reach out to you. My time was wasted holding for you, and I lost a vehicle I could have purchased, so it had a consequence beyond just being unprofessional.

Iā€™d like to make an ask of our prospective clients:

If you feel our response isnā€™t what you expected or have any questions ā€” Please let us know at the time of contact so we can best use that knowledge to inform and be informed.

Thanks to all providing feedback.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t seem like you care about feedback until your poor service and responses are exposed. Perhaps you should use this as an opportunity to re-think your practices so that you donā€™t have to request information regarding negative interactions, because such interactions will not exist.

On edit, Electric, or whomever, you havenā€™t interacted with your customers and your existence isnā€™t known, but youā€™d like to be informed of poor experiences? Perhaps you should make yourself be known and train your staff better.

Got a great deal working with Ashleigh for my 530eā€¦signed in less than 24 hours. Super responsiveā€¦ great experience!

2 Likes

This Broker is FIRST CLASS. I canā€™t say enough about how helpful Ashleigh was and she went above and beyond to get me an incredible deal on my M8.
THANKS and Iā€™ll be back soon for my wifeā€™s next car.

5 Likes

@gb5 Gordon, the M8 looks amazing! Iā€™m so glad itā€™s finally there after the wait, deciding on colors, everything! Enjoy it, and you know where to find me for your wifeā€™s car, whenever youā€™re ready!

@geneylim Thanks, Gene! It was a pleasure working with you as well. Your deal was one of the easiest ones Iā€™ve ever worked on!

@valek.jw Thanks, Jerry! I like that we check in with you sometimes, even when youā€™re not looking for a car! :slight_smile:

• Ashleigh
2 Likes

This broker is definitely recommended!! Took less than 2 weeks to get my 2020 m4 cs, deal was smoking experience was pleasant. Thank you Ashleigh!!

4 Likes

It was my pleasure! You were so incredibly easy to work with on this car. We got lucky that it was available. It looks great in that color! :slight_smile:

Great experience working with Ashleigh start to finish. Well worth it to do a one way rental from Long Island to MD to p/u my new Bernina Grey 540 last Thursday. Could not have been easier. Walked out with two remotes, a thumb drive with all the paperwork, and a new car. I canā€™t imagine going through the headache of searching next time. My first broker experience, but wonā€™t be my last. Thanks Ashleigh!

3 Likes

Just locked in an 11% pre-incentive deal with Ashleighā€™s help. I can not emphasize enough how incredible she is to work with. I dealt with 20+ arrogant dealers, before reaching out. She and I connected last night over email, and locked in the deal this morning. Incredibly friendly and responsive. 110% working with her for all my bmws going forward.

2 Likes