Insight Auto Consulting (IAC) Reviews - Brokers Serving Nationwide!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

This broker is definitely recommended!! Took less than 2 weeks to get my 2020 m4 cs, deal was smoking experience was pleasant. Thank you Ashleigh!!

4 Likes

It was my pleasure! You were so incredibly easy to work with on this car. We got lucky that it was available. It looks great in that color! :slight_smile:

Great experience working with Ashleigh start to finish. Well worth it to do a one way rental from Long Island to MD to p/u my new Bernina Grey 540 last Thursday. Could not have been easier. Walked out with two remotes, a thumb drive with all the paperwork, and a new car. I can’t imagine going through the headache of searching next time. My first broker experience, but won’t be my last. Thanks Ashleigh!

3 Likes

Just locked in an 11% pre-incentive deal with Ashleigh’s help. I can not emphasize enough how incredible she is to work with. I dealt with 20+ arrogant dealers, before reaching out. She and I connected last night over email, and locked in the deal this morning. Incredibly friendly and responsive. 110% working with her for all my bmws going forward.

2 Likes

Its amazing to work with Ashleigh (@AP919).

She helped me find a really good deal. The deal was committed within couple of hours. She is incredibly responsive for all queries and responds to the point.

I highly recommend Ashleigh. I felt confident while working with her over a deal. She is honest, quite transparent throughout the process.

3 Likes

Glad we were able to get you a great deal here at @IAC!

3 Likes

Another 5 star review for IAC. They got me the right M8 and helped to source the nearest car to me to save on shipping. Got the exact deal as advertised. IAC also helped to arrange for transport to avoid having me dealing with a transporter. Awesome experience and saved me the hassle to locate the car and negotiate myself. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

Just wanted to say it was an absolute pleasure to work with Chris (@Electric / @IAC ) and Ashleigh (@AP919 / @Ashleigh ) on my custom X7 order. From answering questions all hours of the day and night 7 days a week, extremely helpful insight on incentives and deal structure options, and genuinely friendly conversation (in many cases way beyond my specific deal) one could not ask for a better level of service and attention. Also helps that I love my car (delivered today!)

4 Likes

Great working with you! Always love seeing these with Cognac interiors!

1 Like

AMAZING experience working with Chris (@Electric / @IAC ). Could not have asked for a better deal or car buying experience. This broker is one of the most helpful, experienced, and communicative persons i have ever encountered. @IAC is highly recommended! I love my new m340i and cant wait to get some speeding tickets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was great working with you on your new M340i! I never get sick of Alpine White on a roundel.

Watch for hogs down the AustinBahn.

Chris worked with me on this X7 deal and we love this ride :slight_smile:
Though we hit quite a few bumps along the way, I’m glad to say that everything worked out and thumbs up all around. Thanks!

5 Likes

Chris helped land my in laws a great deal on a nicely equipped 740 loaner - process was smooth and they are very pleased!

Chris helped me close an amazing deal on a new 2021 Audi E-Tron at a price I never even thought possible. From beginning to end he answered every question immediately, was unbelievably knowledgeable, and couldn’t have offered a better experience for this first time car broker user. I plan to send my entire family and friends to him!

2 Likes

Chris assisted me with ordering a custom 2021 BMW M550i and got me a great deal considering how loaded up it was! Throughout the ordering, production, and delivery process Chris kept me well updated and helped smooth over any wrinkles. Love the car and highly recommend Insight Auto to anyone looking in Texas.

2 Likes

Pleasure working with you on all of your purchases so far, Doc.

Love that color!

Hello, just wanted to let everyone know working with Insight was extremely helpful in acquiring a 2021 E-Tron. I was in the market for a completely different car in Texas, and hadn’t even considered this vehicle because I thought it was out of my price range, but after working with Chris, it was only a day or two before he was able to reccomend a lot better choice then I would have on my own. I had a really good experience from beginning to end!

1 Like

Sweet ride!

Glad to be able to assist!

1 Like

I got an e-tron via IAC in early April 2021. Chris was very informative and patient with me. I greatly appreciate his services and will be using IAC again once my lease is over in 3 years!

2 Likes

If you are at all on the fence about working with Chris/Insight (or a broker in general), do not walk, run to get ahold of these guys.

I will never buy a car the “traditional” way again. Chris helped us get a better deal than we would have been able to without him. He was incredibly responsive, thorough and looked at all the angles for us. I will 100% use him again and recommend him to anyone looking to lease a new vehicle.

2 Likes