InSight Auto Consulting - IAC
First, we want to thank everyone so far who took a chance on the new kid on the block when we were first starting out.
Without your business and vote of confidence, we would not have been able to pursue this venture past the occasional friends and family deal.
- Region(s) serviced: We specialize in Texas deals, but outside of Texas, we have relationships with dealerships in the mid-Atlantic, South, and West, with the option to ship and pull inventory nation-wide.
- Vehicle brands sold: BMW (also have Volvo contacts)
- Fee amount or fee range: $349 for cars $45,000 and under; cars $45,000 and above are $349 + 1% of the amount above $349, capped at $700.
- Clear instructions on how to be reached:
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
* Phone: 214.810.4625
- Number of months/years in business: Operating since June 2019 (individually on LH since early 2018)
We broker both cars that are listed deals as well as specific requests. We receive A LOT of requests, so we may not list that many deals. **Please fill out our form for requests; they are answered in the order received:
If you’ve arrived here, you might wonder if this is a newer broker. The only “new” here is that @electric moved his broker account to this handle and there are two of us working on it, but there aren’t any other changes. You can see this at the old thread: InSight Auto Consulting, brought to you by Electric (Review and Introduction Thread).
How we operate:
- Information is the strongest negotiating tool we possess: As such, we try to make ourselves aware of all factors in a deal regarding the car, its lease/buy parameters, its buyer, and its seller. All the pieces matter.
- Competing offers are welcome and encouraged.
Why won’t you take my deal?
- Insufficient Information.
- You’re being unreasonable i.e. certain cars at a certain price are never attainable, especially in states such as TX and MD that tax 6+% on the selling price of a car.
We both have a Monday to Friday day/evening jobs but are almost always accessible (Vacation and family outings are the major exceptions), and will make an effort to respond quickly and accurately. If we feel that we cannot help you or if it makes better sense to work with someone else, we’re always happy to guide you in the right direction.
Feedback and constructive criticism are welcome.