Firstly, I want to thank everyone so far who’s taken a chance on the new kid on the block.
Without your business and vote of confidence, I would not be pursuing this venture past the occasional friends and family deal.
If you’ve arrived here, You might recognize my handle as responding to many BMW leasing questions, deal checks, and general advice. That being said: It should be fairly obvious I specialize in BMW leasing and buying however I am open to trying my hand at other brands given the opportunity and a little extra lead time.
How I operate:
- Information is the strongest negotiating tool I possess: As such, I try to make myself aware of all factors in a deal regarding the car, it’s lease/buy parameters, it’s buyer, and it’s seller. All the pieces matter.
- Competing offers are welcome and encouraged.
- I collect when you collect: If there’s no deal, there’s no charge.
Why won’t you take my deal?
- Insufficient Information…
- You’re being unreasonable.
I do have a Monday to Friday day/evening job but am almost always accessible (Vacation and Family outings are the major exception), and will make an effort to respond quickly and accurately. If I feel that I cannot help you or if it makes better sense to work with someone else, I’m always happy to guide you in the right direction.
Feedback and constructive criticism is welcome.