🚘 Insight Auto BMW - Call/Text 516-416-5481 - 9-11% OFF X3/X5/i4/iX/330

How can I take advantage of this deal?

1 Like

Feel free to email me! Ashleigh.insightauto@gmail.com. Thanks!

Hi Ashleigh,

Soon I’ll be filling out the form. I have a few prospects checking out my X5 in the next few days.

If I donate $10, my broker fees becomes $485 ($525-$40)?
“For every contribution of $10 or more we will reduce our broker fee by $40 per transaction”

1 Like

Correct, with proof of donation.

The earlier build slot is still open as far as I know if you want it. The buyer decided to wait to get a new car.

Certainly. Thank you/.

1 Like

We have a few modifiable X5 40is (xDrive) going into production now. If you want a car quickly, jump now!

10% off and base MF for all X5s!

Updates!

2021 X3M and X4M orders are now officially 11% off before incentives!

We have also officially upped the discount on all cars by waiving the $300 notary fee for people who don’t sign in person.

I also have an X5 40i xDrive arriving at the dealership on Monday. It’s not easy to find a good build with M sport right now (we had something like 5 requests for it in the last few days alone).

2021 X5 40i xDrive - M Sport - $75,500 - 10% off
Carbon black on black vernasca
M sport
20" M wheels
DA professional
Luxury seating
Parking assistance
Premium
Air suspension
Extended shadowline
Heated everything

For 36/10: $757 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.
Subtract $500 from incentives if you have loyalty but not lease-to-lease; subtract $1,000 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty at all.

$525 broker fee.

2 Likes

Crickets on this X5?

If you’re considering getting a car and qualify for lease-to-lease, now is the time. Word is that it won’t be extended, so you’ll need to lock it in now. We’re shutting down the east deals as of Thursday at about noon, aside from credit pulls, because our dealer contact will be out of town for the weekend, so let’s get everything in now!

2 Likes

Hey, someone else asked about this but didn’t see a response.

$750 works for Seattle?
Is this enclosed trucking?

Hi it’s not trucking. It would be courtesy delivery to a local dealership. We would need to arrange this and see what fee they would charge.

1 Like

Clearance time! 18.1% off remaining M4CS Models. Let’s do this. Pricing is for red or blue; white is slightly less. Cars are located in Texas and must be shipped, no matter where you are located because another dealership is the selling dealership (dealer trade).

For 36/10:
In Texas - $812 with $5,000 at signing (tax alone is $5,250, so this is less than the tax on it).
Other states - $726 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.
Subtract $500 if you have a BMW but not lease-to-lease. Subtract $2,000 from incentives without loyalty.

Broker fee: $525

2 Likes

Any leftover M4 convertibles on the east coast? PA specifically.

1 Like

18% off sounds great, wish it was a 4 door.

2 Likes

Sorry, that one is pretty much an impossible ask at this point. There was a run on convertibles this summer.

1 Like

I dont want to miss out - how do i get started? I turned in a 750 last month and not able up to know to find a suitable and/or desirable replacement.

2 Likes

Hi, you can e-mail me! That’s the easiest way - ashleigh.insightauto@gmail.com. Thanks!

1 Like

Here are the last of the M4s that aren’t CSs. Prices are firm; please don’t ask for more. Cars are located in Texas and must be shipped no matter where you live; these are dealership transfers so you can’t pick them up. These are all 11% off, and the broker fee is $525.

THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE VERY LAST MANUAL IN THE COUNTRY. IT IS THE ONLY WHITE ONE.

1. White on sakhir - $87,900 - this car does have a damage disclosure because some glass was broken by mistake, but nothing major.
    Competition
    MANUAL TRANSMISSION
    Executive
    Carbon stuff, including carbon ceramic brakes

For 36/10: $760 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.
Subtract $500 if you have a BMW but not lease-to-lease. Subtract $2,000 from incentives without loyalty.

1. Sakhir on anthracite - $88,xxx
    Competition
    Auto transmission
    Carbon fiber mirror caps
    Executive
    20" wheels

For 36/10: $762 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.

1. CHEAP!

White on anthracite - $75,000
Automatic transmission

For 36/10: $630 + tax with $2,500 plus registration at signing.

1. Tomato! Sakhir on Sakhir - $83,800
    Auto transmission
    Competition

$719 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.

4 Likes

Ok cool, will send you email for replacement for two outgoing BMW leases.

2 Likes

I was instructed to find this beauty a new home ASAP. This is the ONLY car like this anywhere, and it’s not a launch car!

2020 M8 Competition Coupe - $161,xxx - 13.9% off
Individual midnight sapphire paint on black full merino
Night vision
B&W Sound
DA pro
DA 2

For 36/7.5: $1,510 + tax with $3,000 + registration due at signing.
Subtract $750 from incentives if you don’t have lease-to-lease loyalty and subtract $3,750 if you don’t have a BMW.

Special $450 broker fee to get this into a nice, cozy garage! There is a potential for part of the shipping to be covered by the dealership; car is on the east coast.

4 Likes