🚘 Insight Auto BMW - Call/Text 516-416-5481 - 9-11% OFF X3/X5/i4/iX/330

Thanks Scott, PMed you my number.

Here is the option i want, and my down payment would be 30K. could you provide me the CALCULATOR monthly payment for 60 Mon & 48 Mon? no loyalty

Try using a loan calculator?

1 Like

I will text you too since I am looking for an X3. I did not see any links for your cars you have in stock.

1 Like

Keep in mind guys if your planning to get a NON EV BMW in 6 mos or more, you should look into this membership. For $160 you get a good rebate depending what model.

https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate

5 Likes

This is combinable with your standard loyalty and/or lease cash incentives?

This is separate, once you take delivery of the vehicle. You have 60 days fill out the form with copy of sale. They will send you the $

Will you send to Colorado?

Do not see why we could not.

He’s in no danger, for one

AVAILABLE AGAIN! AMAZING i7 LOANER DEAL!!!

2023 i7 xDrive60
It’s BASE with MSport, meaning no options at all besides MSport.
Surprisingly, there is still a ton of stuff standard on the 2023 i7x60, I will attach the standard options list below.

$120k MSRP!!!
Pricing will be $729/mo + tax with 1st month and fees at signing (2,973 estimated)
You can get it even lower with MSD!

THIS PRICING REQUIRES LOYALTY OR CORPORATE REBATE
+150/mo if you don’t have either!!

CONTACT SCOTT: 516-416-5481 or scott@insightautoconsulting.com

We’re offering 2 broker fee options on this deal:

1. $799 fee - you contact me, ask me for a quote with tax, confirm colors, ask basic/normal questions, etc and choose to purchase

2. $999 fee - you contact me for a quote with tax, confirm colors, ask if the tires are replaced and if you’ll ever need to buy new tires, ask me what the thread count is on the carpeted floor mats, ask me if I can “do better”, ask why it’s more expensive with tax, ask me if they’ll throw in all weather mats or free shipping, etc, etc

HERE ARE ALL THE STANDARD OPTIONS FOR 2023 i7x60:

13 Likes