šŸš˜ Insight Auto BMW - Call/Text 516-416-5481 - 9-11% OFF X3/X5/i4/iX/330

Did you not email me? I replied to an email with a very similar request

I did. You just said no loaners with these specs, but didnā€™t mention whatā€™s in stock thatā€™s new. Can you tell me what you have? Thanks.

Please PM me your email and weā€™ll continue there and Iā€™ll send you new car options

1 Like

Seeking 330xi or 230xi alpine white with convenience package. 10k/39. In NJ. Looking to move on this asap.

1 Like

I PMd my email.

1 Like

PM us your name and email please and will review!

Hi. I pmā€™d you and sent email. Thanks.

2 Likes

Just a light update for everyone, BMW programs will be mostly the same it seems, it appears 39 month leases are continuing, 2.99 is over but some cars have subvented 3.99 or 4.99 rates, I believe certain i4 models will see a MF/RV improvement, but overall, mostly the same.

Importantly, we can now start pricing 2025 iXā€™s both inbound and ordered! We are at 9-11% off depending on where in the country youā€™re located.

2 Likes

Hope you get feeling better

Iā€™ll be looking for an X3 m40i in August. How far in advance should I start my search?

1 Like

If you want to order June is good but if you can take before then thereā€™s no time like the present.

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for an M2 in mid-June. Any thoughts around when I should start searching / find an allocation?

1 Like

Now is great.

Any availability for X3 M40i
Any color
24/10k?

We have some. Where does it need to go so we can best source? :slightly_smiling_face:

I do most of my texting the same way, the integration of iMessages between iPhone and Mac is sooo good. But I never thought of this occurring, and with no notificationā€¦ it almost sounds worse than the being sick part!

2 Likes

Looking in NJ

1 Like

Just so youā€™re aware, we donā€™t have any X3 M40i loaners and a 24 month term would be extremely expensive.

A little general note on the X3M40i for our clients and LH friendsā€¦

Many of you have noticed that the X3 M40i color palette has been reduced down to just these 5 colors, this is correct. This is part of them ramping down production as we move towards the new X3 models.

For those of you looking to order X3 M40iā€™s before production ends on this model, I can do 8-10% off depending on location and which dealer we use, rate markup, etc. I do have allocations available!!

1 Like

Hey looking for a Brooklyn grey m340 xdrive with adaptive m suspension in PA

1 Like