🚘 Insight Auto BMW - Call/Text 516-416-5481 - 9-11% OFF X3/X5/i4/iX/330

Don’t see the PNW cars in the spreadsheet. Also, do we have to purchase from the region we are closest to?

The PNW cars are being added to the sheet now, but for now are all listed in the PNW thread.

You can purchase from whatever you want, but shipping will be at your expense.

2 Likes

Look at you man, good stuff! Excited to see those demo deals :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hoping for the midwest!

2 Likes

How long it takes to arrive NJ?

First arrivals will be around November.

1 Like

Any deals off MSRP possible on an i5 M60 or iX M60?

Very curious to see what you got

2 Likes

hope all is well.

2 Likes

I think you should focus on strong end-of-month IX deals. Don’t get distracted by those gas burners.

There’s a great one posted on our south/Texas thread.

1 Like

Hello Scott,

Any deals around the 2023 330i xDrive? Looking to get into one ASAP. Thanks!

I do have one or two in stock that I can discount well. Feel free to text me at 516-416-5481 with what you’re looking for and I’ll get you a quote. Heads up now that without loyalty, they do not lease well.

Do you have x7?

1 Like

I think we had one last one on the ground.

Can you send me the details?

Thank you all for your continued business and support.

I will be mostly unavailable today and tomorrow as I work to ensure smooth deliveries for existing clients.

If you need a quote, please allow extra time for a response. If you are going to leave me a text or email, please leave as much detail as possible so I can reply immediately with a quote when I return. If you’re asking me to quote you, I need to know at minimum how many miles per year you need and your ZIP for taxes, but the more you provide the faster I can get back to you.

-Scott

4 Likes

Sounds good! Just texted you about X3 and 330xi. Understand you need some time so no worries!

Alright everyone! Here is our October 2023 BMW Program Update!
As usual, we strive to provide the most useful, informative update post on LH that helps you understand where the program got better, where it got worse, and which cars are a good value.

:green_circle: Loyalty Lease MF Reduction increases from .0003 to .0004

• Reminder, the following models qualify for the Loyalty Lease MF reduction program: 330, 530, X3 30i, X5 40i, i5, and now includes the i7, which is new for October.

:green_circle: X5 gains $1,000 in Lease Cash available to anyone!

• This means without Loyalty, an X5 is now roughly $30/mo less.
  • If you have Loyalty an X5 is now roughly $40/mo less.

:green_circle: 330i/M340i gains $1,000 more in Loyalty Cash for a total of $2,000. This reduces pricing with loyalty by roughly $30/mo
:green_circle: X1 gains $500 in Loyalty Cash for the first time. This reduces pricing with loyalty by roughly $13/mo
:green_circle: i4 M50 gains the $7,500 lease rebate! Despite gaining the rebates, pricing is NOT reduced by the expected $208/mo, because BMW did lower the residual 2%, and they raised the MF above the rest of the i4 lineup. What this means for you, is that effectively, compared to last month’s program, the i4 M50 is now $158/mo less than it would have been for the same MSRP last month.
:green_circle: 840/850 gains $1,000 in Lease Cash. M8 gains $2,000 in Lease Cash.
:yellow_circle: i4 35e/40e/40x all stay the same as last month. iX and X7 also stays the same.
:red_circle: No red needed for this update! As far as I can tell, nothing got worse.

IAC Insights:

• This is a good program to get yourself locked into if you want to order an X5, 330i, or M340i. It’s also a good time to buy an X5 or 330i in stock or lock in rates for an inbound car.
  • If you want an i4 M50, now is the time. I have 3 allocations available at 8% OFF MSRP!
  • Despite all of this, most BMW’s, including 330i’s and X3 30i’s are still not “cheap”, we are still nowhere near 2019/2020 levels (likely we will not see a return to this anytime soon), and if you have a lease ending from that timeframe, expect to pay more. $500/mo 330i’s and X3’s are not realistic at all, and if you do not have loyalty, it’s a lot worse.
25 Likes