Insight Auto AUDI - Call/Text 516-416-5481 - AGGRESSIVE AUDI DEALS! 8-11% OFF MOST MODELS!

SCROLL DOWN TO THE LAST POST FOR LATEST INVENTORY UPDATES OR CLICK HERE!!

IAC is excited to expand our offerings to Audi clients in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions, providing competitive pricing and the excellent customer service we’re known for!

Please note: Our Audi deals are primarily for IN STOCK vehicles, while we can custom order a car for you, Audi does NOT allow rebates to be locked in if you place an order, so you will have to accept the rebates available, if any, at the time the car arrives. Rates, meaning money factor and residual, CAN be locked in at the time of order.

CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR MOST RECENT POSTS AND DEALS!

You can also text me at 516-416-5481 or email scott@insightautoconsulting.com

We post flash deals on social media, be sure to follow us by clicking the button below!

follow-us-on-instagram-icon

2 Likes

UPDATED OCTOBER 25TH!!

Q8 ETRON SPORTBACK 11% OFF ONE UNIT!!!
This is a lot better than last month’s program.

I have one, single, Q8 ETron Sportback I can move for 11% off MSRP! Premium Plus, White on Beige. That’s it, no other options, just Premium Plus package.

Pricing is $697/mo + tax with 1st month and fees at signing, 36/10k term. Must have Costco or remove $1,500 from rebates. With MSD’s, you can get it down to $649/mo!
Click HERE for Calculator and Pricing

$599 Broker Fee on this unit, please email scott@insightautoconsulting.com or text 516-416-5481 if you’re interested or would like a quote with tax, different mileage, etc.

2 Likes

What color is it

1 Like
Mythos Black metallic

On his spreadsheet it shows the cars he has and in transit along with picture of the color :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you.

Is this the one on your sheet?

Yes, the ETron GT is sold, sheet is updated.

2 Likes

Filled the form requesting a q7 quote. Thanks

2 Likes

Hello,

What kind of monthly are you sering currently for a Q3 and a Q5?

Thank you

1 Like

The Q3’s are in shortage, so no big discounts there. A decent Q5 will usually land in the mid 6’s.

1 Like

Dj Khaled Compliment GIF

3 Likes

To answer regarding units above, we can structure however you want, with or without MSD, with more miles, etc. All adjustments in the calc will be accurate or you can ask me and I will confirm.

2 Likes

Can you work with NH?

As long as you’re willing to pickup or pay for shipping, then yes, no problem at all.

This is exciting. Sent an email on this.

1 Like

What’s the MSRP discount on an S4 or S5?

Have any A8s? Mythos Black or the blue with luxury, comfort and executive packages.

1 Like

I do have an A8 in Mythos Black with Comfort Plus and Executive.

2 Likes

None with all 3 packages? I’m open to the blue color also

Any q8 deals available? Gas or etron.