**Insight Auto** May BMW (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |šŸ”„ (Texas & Nationwide deals) šŸ”„

Is it just me or do the X3 M Comp lease extremely well, wow

They do alright generally.

1 Like

All three of these are sold. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Dang! I missed the boat. Let me know if you have any more great deals on the X5 or X3M with the new MF tomorrow!

1 Like

First off, please bear with me as I update the spreadsheet to reflect April programs. Updating the sheet takes hours upon hours, and I do work full time! :slight_smile:

Second, the 2019 party continues for this month ONLY! Note that prices are relatively the same, due to the decreased money factor, though many discounts are down because there is no volume bonus for dealers this month. Please be understanding about this and we ask that you donā€™t ask for a ā€œCOVID discountā€ or suggest that dealers are desperate. Some cars may still have larger discounts to move them.

While they last, there are still tax credits on the X5. Again, if youā€™ve wanted an X5, move now.

Incentives and residuals are down on some 2020 models. Again, no one knows what will happen in the coming weeks or months; if you see a car you want, get it now, because program terms are uncertain.

2019 BMW 330i (cheap, decently well-optioned, and low mileage!)
Black on canberra (loaner with 1,300 miles)
MSRP: $46,xxx
Selling price: $38,xxx (16.7% off)
MF: 0.00118
Incentives: $2,000 for loyalty ($1,000 for conquest)
Live Cockpit
Convenience
Ambient lighting
Heated front seats
Park distance control

In Texas: $340 per month with $3,000 at signing (first, tax, DMV, and doc)
Other states: $294 per month + tax + reg with $2,000 at signing

Subtract $1,000 from incentives for conquest instead of loyalty.

$349 broker fee

Interested in any m850iā€™s you may haveā€¦

1 Like

Are you guys out of good deals?

We have two different black ones left.

On the less expensive one, weā€™re at $1183 with $0 at signing and loyalty. There is a $5,000 difference in MSRP, and these are the options on the two: (1) DA and DA prof; (2) DA, DA prof., B&W sound, neck warmer, glass controls, shadowline.

Do either of those interest you?

I emailed the whole sheet of questions to you and was just waiting on a response. I think you emailed and said youā€™d get back to me, but I havenā€™t heard back. 1183/mo?? Can you send me the deals you have?

Yes just getting down to the fine details on some specific vehicles weā€™ve matched for you.

Gents,

Any tax credits floating around this month? Or did last months carry over as well?

Thanks

Hi, there are still some limited credits on X5s this month.

1 Like

Hi -

In Houston looking for a X3 or X5 with a solid discount and tax credits. Have a $500 deposit down on a Q5 thatā€™s stuck at port and wonā€™t arrive at the dealership for a few weeks, but no contract is signed and still looking at other options if the price is right. Looking to move ASAP.

Thanks!

E

Why donā€™t you email them instead of quoting their email addresses? :man_facepalming:

I also emailed them @Jon . Belt and suspenders. Appreciate your concern.

Sounds good. Thanks!

Anything on X3 M40i or X5?

1 Like

We have some X3 M40is - stock is thin. We have some great deals on X5s in Texas - a few more 2019s to clear, and one of our dealers still has tax credits! Would you mind emailing us?

1 Like

Emailed. Thanks!

1 Like

This is for Texas.

If you have a lease return from BMWFS do you get tax credits based on the residual of your turn in? Presuming youā€™re leasing another vehicle through BMWFS. Do you need to know that when contacting you?

Or does the tax benefit return to BMWFS and they get to dole it out to whatever/whoever they want in future?

1 Like