**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

Sorry, no one can predict things with a crystal ball, unfortunately. This literally just was issued at the end of the day.

My crystal ball was in the shop when we did my deal…lol

1 Like

By the time I get near the end of my lease the X5 won’t be a new body style anymore so maybe things will be a bit more favorable.

1 Like

I’m hoping they at least put some incentives on it, but there’s such high demand for it, who knows?

I enjoy the 330, but it’s no X5. Like I said, in a few years the market may be different.

1 Like

You could always post it for transfer! People will always take one like that pretty quickly. They’re in short supply.

I guess the big question is could a transfer be done in time to take advantage of a tax credit? Things being so crazy at the moment I don’t know what the demand is like. Either for my car or the new X5’s.

Demand is still high for X5s. Working on a few of them and closed one last weekend. 330s are always in play.

I guess an Alpine White w/ MSport and the Mocha leather is a desirable combo.

3 Likes

Beautiful color combo, sure it’d go quick.

There was one this weekend that someone was considering and it went before the person could decide.

I think I just turned 1300 miles. So I really haven’t driven it much. I drive my Tundra most of the time.

Any deals on the m340i?

Just the same as the other day. Stock is still very thin.

On the X5 tax credit, is this a full credit on the 6.25%? 2019 and 2020?

On the first $75,000 of the selling price, the tax is 1% instead of 6.25%. You pay the full tax on the amount above that, but cars are generally less than that unless you’re getting a loaded 50i or M50i.
Depending on the car, the savings can easily be over $3,000/$90 per month.

X5s in the sheet updated to reflect tax credits, and I added another one.

This is your time to get your deal for those of you that live by the “1% rule!”

2019 X5 loaner
$65,xxx
Convenience
Park Assist
20" wheels
Heated everything
Remote start
Luggage compartment package

In Texas: $682 with $2,500 at signing.
Other states: $659 + tax + registration with $2,500 at signing
Subtract $500 if you don’t have loyalty.

Credits available for the 840 or 850 GC too?

Yup, on up to $75,000 of selling price. So if the selling price is $100,000, you pay 6.25% tax on the remaining $25,000. We have some to move; please reach out if you’re interested!

I just posted two more 330is. I’ll get to some more X5s later and we have some 7 series priced to GO (with tax credits too!). I’m a little tied up with “real work” because of all the tax relief happening, so if you’re looking for something specific, please ask!

2019 330i loaner
Jet black on black
$46,xxx (16% off)
In Texas: $352 with $3,500 at signing.
Outside Texas: $322 + tax + reg with $2,000 at signing.
Subtract $1,000 from incentives without loyalty.
Live cockpit
Convenience
Heated front seats
Remote start
Ambient lighting
Park distance control

2019 330i loaner
Blue ridge mountain on canberra
$46,xxx
In Texas: $344 with $3,500 due at signing
Other states: $319 + tax + reg with $2,000 at signing
Subtract $1,000 from rebates if you don’t have loyalty.