**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

Do you ship to CA? And do you have pics that you can share?

We can ship anywhere in lower 48. :slight_smile:

You asked for it, and here it is - damage disclosure special! This will go quickly. Do NOT hesitate!

2020 BMW X5 40i sDrive loaner - 19% off!
Arctic gray on black vernasca
Premium
21" wheels
Trailer hitch
HK sound

For 36/10:
In Texas: $650 per month with $2,500 at signing
Other states: $560 + tax with $2,000 + registration at signing.
If you have loyalty but not lease-to-lease, subtract $500 from incentives. If you have conquest, subtract $750 from incentives.

Texas - add 6.25% tax on the selling price to the calculator. Other states - adjust for your state.

$525 broker fee.

5 Likes

This car is sold!

In the meantime, we have some great deals for Texas clients! In the Dallas area we have discounts nearing those in other states, but with a lower doc fee and no need to ship. Another Texas dealership is offering 9% off almost any car in stock, as well as base MF. We always consider the lower doc. fee ($150) and the need to not ship a car when agreeing to discounts from a dealership, so we hope that you do so too!

4 Likes

Anymore M4 CS deals like this. Looking for one. Located in Ca

Hi, I responded to your message.

Good afternoon, I’m looking for an X3 and wanted to know what you might have for these. Do you have a spreadsheet or something that I can use to see what you have available?

Hi, there is no spreadsheet because inventory is too in flux these days.

Where are you located, do you have loyalty, and what is your budget? There’s a spread of over $20,000 between a base model and an X3 M40i, so what’s available is a very broad subject based on that alone! :slight_smile:

18.1% off remaining M4CS Models. Let’s do this. Pricing is for red or blue; white is slightly less. Cars are located in Texas and must be shipped, no matter where you are located because another dealership is the selling dealership (dealer trade).

For 36/10:
In Texas - $812 with $5,000 at signing (tax alone is $5,250, so this is less than the tax on it).
Other states - $726 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.
Subtract $500 if you have a BMW but not lease-to-lease. Subtract $2,000 from incentives without loyalty.

Broker fee: $525

TEXAS ONLY preferred (I have slightly more off outside of Texas, but this is good for locals because you’re not paying for shipping). Non-comps are very difficult to find, so you’re welcome to these from anywhere, but just an FYI that the discount is 10% off with a low doc fee.

10% off remaining X3Ms! $525 broker fee on any of these.

1. Red on ivory - non-comp - $78,900
    36/10: $811 with $3,500 at signing (includes $4,150 in tax)
    Subtract $500 from incentives if you have a BMW but not lease-to-lease; subtract $1,000 from incentives if you don’t have a BMW.
  1. X3M Comp. - $80,500
    Red on black OR red on black with midrand beige
    36/10:
    In Texas - $831 with $3,500 at signing (includes $4,250 in tax)
    Other states - $730 + tax with $2,500 + registration at signing.
    Subtract $500 from incentives if you have a BMW but not lease-to-lease; subtract $1,000 from incentives if you don’t have a BMW.

Hello,
First time leasee of BMW (spouse and I). What model of BMW (would like 330xi) can we get with ideally $0 down and $500 monthly payment (36 month lease). Live in Chattanooga, TN. Spouse is former military and current college student if that helps. Shamael

Hi Shamael,

Assuming that your spouse has a PenFed account, I have a white on black one with heated front seats, heated steering, and convenience that would be $505 with $565 at signing for 36/10. If there isn’t PenFed eligibility, it’s with $1,065 at signing. This is nothing down - either first and registration or first and doc. This would either need to be shipped or picked up. The dealership is about $600 miles away.

Hi, I am new to lease hacker. Is leasing the only option? Can I do finance with similar discount?
I am open to both, but want to know :slight_smile:

You can finance with the same discount! :slight_smile:

We negotiate the selling price and strive for the same discount, whether it’s a lease or finance.

Hi -
What is the deal with the PenFed accounts? If I was to open an account today – can I sign for a lease tomorrow? Is PenFed combinable with Loyalty and OL codes?

Hello IAC,
actually my wife and I do have current PenFed accounts. I would like to see pictures of the car if possible. Do you have a link you can send me so I can show pictures to my spouse? Shamael

Hi, it is, but there’s a 6-month waiting period after opening it.

I don’t have a link, but I can send them in a message in a little bit.

I think its 60 days: PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 BMW Volvo MB FCA Mini (usually $500 towards leases)

BMWCCA is 6 months (if you pay for 3 years of membership).

I could have them confused. I’m checking in when I need a break from a mind-numbing SU rate article I’m writing. :wink:

1 Like

I feel that!

1 Like