**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

Wife looking for 540 xdrive. Zip 5543.

1 Like

One in each color?

1 Like

That seems like a really short ZIP Code

Sorry 33543

1 Like

What would the timeline be for a build on a '21 330e at this point? I need to take delivery in February in order to get my BMWCCA rebate, but the extra lease-to-lease cash may mean this is the month to pull the trigger on an order.

I can find out the exact timeframe tomorrow.

Are you looking to do owner’s choice in order to capture the federal rebate? The dealership doing orders isn’t in Texas, so you can’t do owner’s choice, unfortunately, if that’s what you’re looking to do.

Any word on 2021 530e x drives? Either a build slot or dealer avail, current 2018 lease done in 45 days. Located in. NJ

Thanks in. Advance

We should have build slots left, but not even X vehicles will be available in 45 days, and they’re built in SC. You’d need to extend your lease for an order.

Do you know which vehicles there are tax savings on this month?

Only on one-pays done out of Texas.

Hey,looking for an X3 loaner, 36 months, 12k. I am located in Michigan!

Hi, I’m looking for an M4CS in any color, located in SoCal

2 Likes

Hi, can you please e-mail us? ashleigh.insightauto@gmail.com and insight.auto.consulting@gmail.com. We have a dealership that has several and we have exact numbers. Thanks!

Discounts are actually better on new ones right now, to be honest. There are still inventory shortages, so they’re holding to low discounts on loaners.

Update - 10% off on M340i orders!

Now’s the best time to order if you have a lease because of the lease-to-lease loyalty.

This dealership is NOT participating in Accelerate into Autumn, so there will not be any OL codes for that. You can always try one, but they are regionally locked, and it would need to be accepted and approved by FS.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

Hi,
I am interested in this 740i demo deal. Do you ship to NJ?

Yes, we do, but it’s not an xDrive model if that matters to you.

Another order update!

10% off all X5 orders!

Any more deals like this?