**Insight Auto** April BMW (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

Any M340i or 440i GC available in Blue? I’m in Texas. Any Conquest available - VW and Dodge Charger? PenFed member as well.

Hi, the m340i is in extremely short supply, let alone in blue. What about the 330i I posted above in portimao?

Really looking for the M340i. I was initially looking at Genesis G70/80 in blue and then started looking at the BMW. Now, I really want that, and wife is set on blue.

Honestly, to find one in blue, you’re going to have to wait a while. Right now, if I could even find one, the best discounts are at 5% on new. Compare that to the blue 330i above, also hard to find, but I’m at 11%.

What possible colors do we have available now?
Do we wait for the 2021 models to roll in? Not in a real hurry, but willing to pull the trigger on one as soon as a deal comes in anytime.

On the m340i? Little to nothing. There is almost no stock, and no matter the color, it’s only 5%. That’s pretty much standard forum-wide right now.

1 Like

Oh okay.
I guess then we will wait. Please let me know if you find an M430i. I see a few but without any discounts in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.

As I mentioned, there are a few out there, but no one is offering more than 5% right now, and there’s no way to tell when this will change. Most of what is coming into dealerships is already sold.

Thanks, I´m looking somthing similar that you posted in April 21st. Do you have something like this?

Thanks

2019 X3
MSRP: $43,600
16% off
19" wheels and heated front seats

$349 broker fee

In Texas: $381 with $2,500 due at signing. ($450 with first due at signing)

Other states: $341 + tax with $1,500 and registration due at signing. (This can just about be sub-$300 before tax with first, acq., doc., reg. and 7 MSDs at signing.)

I probably have a base X3 somewhere, but not at anywhere near 16% off. 2019s haven’t been leasable since May, and with inventory issues, there are very few loaners and discounts are slim. The best discount we’re getting is 10% on new and it’s out of state. What are you looking to spend monthly?

Ok, I understand! I’ll be honest I’m looking something similar in that price (USD 350-USD 400 month). Do you have something?

In Texas? There was never any X3 like that without money due at signing, even that base X3. Rebates and residuals have dropped too. I can put you into a base 330i or a 228i for that price, and that’s about it. We have tax credits on the 2 series or we have 11% off out of state.

Not going to be a BMW at below 400 sign and drive… Could maybe work on a Toyota if you’re open to that.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m looking to get a 3 series by Sept 9th with convenience or premium package in Houston. I filled out the questionnaire form. Thank you!

1 Like

We’re going through the responses in the order received. Are you open to getting one sooner or waiting until September to sign?

9/9 is my lease turn in date, I have one more payment so I figured the best way would be to sign a new one at the end August but if it makes sense, I’m not opposed.

Uhhhhh what? :joy:

2 Likes

Look at most brokers’ threads. For in-stock ones, yes. I’m not talking about orders.

1 Like

Among other cars to be posted once we get all the details hashed out, we officially have slots for M340i orders - can be xDrive if desired.

First come, first served - 9% off.

Please fill out our form and let us know it will be for an order:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good morning - any changes for August for Texas deals? Lease is up in 10 days - need to get something to drive!