**Insight Auto** May BMW TX, Tax Credit BEV (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

I just read all your post hhh
I know the x3 m40i is on low inventory, but I just check with you if u still have any?

1 Like

Hi, we have plenty available. Please let us know what you’re looking for in one!

1 Like

I can check to see. Where are you located?

Great news! I’m looking for 24/36-10/12K; prefer 24 months. White color. I have no loyalty with BMW. Minimum 14%.
Is your spreadsheet up to date with available options?

What do you mean by a minimum of 14%? Discount?

Correct. Sorry for not being clear.

Also still interested in a 530i. Prefer the tan or cognac interior. Just don’t want white ext. Fine with dem i if available. Zip 75019

Hi IAC
in Houston TX,
sorry about the missing info

@Tan_Ren We do have some loaners available, and one or two new, but the better deals will be on the loaners.

@Aradhya Thar discount will be tough, given inventory issues and the lack of volume bonuses, but we can see what we can do.

Can both of you please fill out our questionnaire? Great! Let’s get some basic info. from you so we can get started: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScP7LUjsX7G1Q99gnqNV8GO4cmTAPBDILg1AG9MdKH6E_-3Iw/viewform

New for June - we have three X3Ms that have tax credits on them. Special pricing for Texas residents only. Grab them quickly!

Message us for details; serious inquiries only please.

Including loyalty, monthly payments are approximately (different MSRPS) $799 with $2,500 at signing or $880 with $0 at signing. Conquest instead of loyalty is approximately $22 more per month.

The savings on the tax is over $3,500, which is over $100 per month!

Available colors: red, white, and black

Sorry for not posting exact information, but we’re trying to avoid people going to the dealership directly, which causes lead generation conflicts. Thanks for understanding!

$659 broker fee for any of these.

Just did thanks alot

@IAC Form submitted. Looking forward to my options. Thank you.

Are the X3Ms standard and not M Comp?

That’s correct. The credit is only on the regular ones.

@IAC I also sent you a request through the above form

Thanks, working my way through all of them in the order they were received! Let me know if it’s urgent, as in you need a car tomorrow, and we need to find you a car, etc. today!

Just a reminder that we have a lot of requests for X3Ms all the time, and these are equivalent to 12% off AND a low doc fee of only $150 for Texas residents!

Here’s a good deal on something that is hard to find now, especially as dealers are pulling back:
2020 BMW X5 sDrive 40i with M sport $67,xxx
Loaner with 4,000 miles
Arctic gray on ivory
M sport
Convenience
Remote Engine Start
harman/kardon Surround Sound System
Anthracite-Brown Poplar Matte Finish Wood Trim

In Texas: $727 with $3,500 at signing (just the tax)
Other states: $659 + tax with $2,000 + reg. at signing
Subtract $500 from incentives for conquest instead of loyalty.

$560 broker fee

Interested in this loaner, Im in South Cal. Do you arrange shipping or is it for pickup only in Texas? Thanks

2020 BMW X5 sDrive 40i with M sport $67,xxx
Loaner with 4,000 miles
Arctic gray on ivory

Hi there, we can arrange shipping for you.

Would you mind please filling out our questionnaire so that we have some basic information from you? Thanks!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HERE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Before I move forward with the questionnaire. Is the X7 posted 3 weeks ago still available?
Is the 2 payment waiver still being offered? Also is the payment inclusive of loyalty and MSD’s?

Thanks for the time!

We’re up to 15% off a BRAND-NEW 2019 X7 50i! This is another $32 a month off!

In Texas: $916 with $6,000 at signing (again, tax, otherwise, much less due at signing). Grab this with one of the loyalty payment waivers!
Other states: $863 + tax with $2,500 + reg. due at signing.