🍎 Insane October Infiniti Thread - 2020 QX60 Pure- $0k DAS - $365 / month plus tax - $45,845 MSRP <> 310-909-4416

Anyone can bring any gift they want
We just like to keep it fun
At the end of the day we want to get everyone cars

I find it really weird/off putting/unprofessional that your broker fee is alcohol. No offense but you’re probably driving away business with that.

I find it hilarious.
I enjoy alcohol and a good cologne.
I do not have a problem with that.
Aside from that, he also makes some great deals available to us.

1 Like

But my 65 year old parents who want a new Infiniti don’t find it that funny, and would rather trust their money somewhere else. Not trying to be mean, but honestly suggesting that deleting that bit from the ad might be better for business.

I think a lot of 65 year olds enjoy a nice bottle of scotch.

Not sure how trust comes in to play.

Be easy on the guy. He’s been getting a lot of flak lately.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’ve said anything rude or outrageous. I sent the ad to my dad who was completely turned off by that bit. As a pro tip and constructive criticism, maybe that bit should be left out of future ads. Why not just ask for money as a broker fee and then buy whatever you want?

I can’t imagine you’re adding any business by asking for alcohol, but I can guarantee that you’re scaring at least a handful of people off. It sounds sleazy.

1 Like

Not rude

I just feel bad for the dogpile

1 Like

I understand that it makes it unique and that it’s his “brand”…I think the real benefit is that it distracts people from realizing he is getting paid by the dealer (which is fine, but at least with a “no broker fee” broker you know that’s what you’re getting)

Is this a verified broker? Has anyone done business with him? Pictures of happy clients handing out bottles of whiskey or cologne?

1 Like

You can be that happy client taking pictures hanging out with with bottles of whiskey or Cologne!!! :wink: