Infiniti QX60 Premium AWD - $791 DAS + $283/mo + tax + $2800 MSDs [Northern California]

Nice deal! Can I get a PM on the details as well? Maybe forward the conversation so I can try to replicate in the PNW? Thanks!

Actually planning to call a contact up there (WA) for another hackr. PM me the details of what you are looking for.

Hi, saw your post regarding infinity lease deals. Iā€™m in SF Bay area and my Pathfinder platinum lease matures in a few weeks. Shopping around for a qx60

Hi! Iā€™d be interested in an Infinity QX60 Luxe 4WD with the Essential, Proactive and Sensory Package in Socal. Also interested in the Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum but I know the prices arenā€™t as great with them. Would love to see what possible for the leases. Thanks!

can you share the dealer/sales info? im also in NorCal

What are you looking for? Iā€™m a broker here in California who has helped dozens of hackrs. Pm me if you have any questions.

1 Like

New here! Not sure how to DM you but would love the details for this as wellā€¦thank you so much!

1 Like

Hi Mung! Hope youā€™re enjoying the car, if youā€™re still active on here please pm me the dealer info! Thanks so much, and go warriors!

All - please note. My dealer is no longer offering this deal due to changed numbers and lack of inventory. Even when my friend tried, they got a much higher number.

Hi, which Infiniti dealer did you go to for your deal? Thanks!