Infiniti QX60 Premium AWD - $791 DAS + $283/mo + tax + $2800 MSDs [Northern California]

Interested in SoCal deals, please PM me

I am intrestedā€¦ Please PM me the dealer info

NorCal prices on Red Sport / Sport AWD?

Could you please share dealer info?

This is a great deal. I just picked mine up yesterday in nor-cal.

1 Like

Thanks to all the information on this site, I managed to pick up this car yesterday in SoCal. I wanted to pass along these numbers in hopes that it would help someone else hack a similar deal.

(Iā€™m a first time poster and for the life of me, cannot figure out how to create my own thread on this deal. Sorry for hijacking this thread.)

2018 Infiniti QX60 FWD
Premium, Premium Plus, Drivers Asst
Previous demo with ~2100 miles
MSRP: $51,800
Sales Price: $40,250 (22% off)
MF: .00009
MSDs: 3 ($1200)
Residual: 55%
Total drive off: $2214 ($1200 msd plus lic/reg/etc.)
Monthly: $331 or $357 incl tax
Leasehacker score: 12.9 years

hey buddy do mind sharing which dealer this was in so cal. I am in the market for an qx 60 deal too

This was the only demo on their lot. The chances of duplicating this deal is slim to none. If you still want the dealer info, PM me but I wouldnā€™t recommend this dealership to anyone.

You can read about my experience here: 2018 QX60 FWD - premium, premium plus, drivers asst - Demo w/ ~2100 miles (SoCal)

Great numbers. Do you like the ride? Any thing jumps out ?

I thought Infiniti demos cannot be leased?

According to the research Iā€™ve done, demos can be leased. The loaners cannot be leased and must be sold as CPO.

The additional space. Itā€™s a step from our Subaru Forester and BMW i3. :slight_smile:

The drivers assistance package is pretty awesome too.

1 Like

Can you send me a PM with dealer details please? Thank you in advance!

Please share dealer details, Thank you!

Hi there can you PM me the dealer info.
Thx

If you want an Infiniti QX60 or any Infiniti (I broker ANY car/luxury/exotic) in California. PM me. As Iā€™ve delivered dozens of the QX60 deals on this forum here in California. NO Broker Fee.

2 Likes

Hi all. Looking for dealer info in Socal. Thank you!

Wow, super good deal, congratulations

Can you do out of state? I am in WA.

I am in Sacramento, interested in qx60 , can you pls send me the numbers.