Infiniti QX60 Premium AWD - $791 DAS + $283/mo + tax + $2800 MSDs [Northern California]

@mung35, would you please PM me the dealer info. Thank you!

PM dealer information please and I am in NoCal. congrats on the new car. thank you!

Hi all - From the feedback Iā€™ve gotten - the dealer I got this from has no interest in replicating this deal. They donā€™t appear too happy with the LH community. :expressionless:

can you please PM the dealer details.
thank you

No surprise thereā€¦

In auto sales, the best customer is the uninformed consumer with an open wallet.

I donā€™t think LH folks are in that boatā€¦but we are here to close deals if dealers need to hit their sales quotas!

The beauty of hacking is most of this is done via phone or email so no one is really wasting hours upon hours physically in a dealershipā€¦(I think?)

The numbers to be worked with donā€™t lie.

They can say ok deal or no deal!

Some of the folks also have unrealistic expectations today based on deals they saw happen 18 months ago.

1 Like

I bet 9 out of 10 just email/call demanding the same deal they ā€œsaw on leasehackrā€ and prove it with screenshots and links to the LH calculator :smirk:
And there are probably dozens of them calling for the same deal.

1 Like

OK to be fair thatā€™s how I negotiated this originally (using the NYC posts) but I did that on 5/30 night as a hail mary and we got within $10 of the payment we were targeting.

1 Like

Good for you, but I was talking from the dealerā€™s perspective - they just get tired of this and cannot sell every car at a hackr deal.

Client: ā€œHey, Iā€™m on leasehackr, and saw this dealā€¦ā€
Sales Mgr: click

I had the unfortunately experience where as soon as I started to mention hard numbers, they would stop responding to my emails - two Chevy salesman from two different dealers and two Acura sales people from two Acura dealers. One Acura guy would call me at work but wouldnā€™t discuss numbers over the phone, and would also ignore my emails when they contained numerals; kept asking me to come in. But thanks to all the info from edmunds and leasehackr forums, I went in there with what I wanted to pay, and started gathering my things when they started their BS. He only had to go to his manager once. I ended up getting what I thought was fair.

They always want you to go inā€¦thatā€™s where the snake oil is sold.

I have 3 kids under 4ā€¦my wife hates wasting time because we donā€™t have time to waste, especially at a dealer to ā€œgo over numbersā€.

We were at a luxury dealership where ā€œdonā€™t worry, weā€™ll take care if youā€ while never giving us specific hard numbers with regard to MF or sell price. We knew the MF, MSD, and all pertinent information. We quickly left and on the way home another dealer (same brand) called, didnā€™t hide behind numbers, and we were at a good number. Went home, Kids took a nap and when they woke up we went to the dealer to sign and pick up.

That total deal and pick up took less time than we wasted at the first dealer.

Just as a dealer takes up your time when you ā€œgo inā€, I do agree that unrealistic expectations of a sell price is just as wasteful too.

But there should always be honesty and transparency in any deal.

1 Like

This seems to be my experience now. Iā€™m trying to work a QX60 deal for myself and totally getting the run around. So glad Iā€™m not on the ground wasting time with them. Just today, thought I was getting some traction, got to a sales price I was ready to move forward on, and once I made it clear I was interested in a lease ā€œ*note - sales incentives are different from lease incentivesā€ BS. Next, the selling price was $3k higher and ā€œyour offer is $5k down and $4XX a monthā€ā€¦ I politely asked for a screenshot of the lease information sheet just because I was curious to find out where they were trying to screw me.

Just following up. The programs changed (July 3rd) a bit (3% residual drop, but the Money Factor/interest was cut in half), but are still solid. Please PM me if you are interested. As I have deals with several dealers here in Northern and Southern California.

please share dealer information in northern california. thanks

can you please pm me the dealership?

Please send me the dealer information, interested in the deal.

What did your actual selling price end up being?
Could you tell us the dealer so we dont waste time going there.

Iā€™m interested, trying to make a deal happen today if possible :grin: