Infiniti QX60 Premium AWD - $791 DAS + $283/mo + tax + $2800 MSDs [Northern California]

The best I’ve been able to get is four hundred a month plus tax with drive offs and MSD’s.

What trim and MSRP? Same dealer?

Different dealer.

Installed Options & Packages
Pearl Paint
$500
Driver Assistance Package
$1,850
Splash Guards
$215
Premium Plus Package
$2,900
Premium Package
$1,800

Potential SoCal deal coming soon, stay tuned.

4 Likes

Hi mung - I’m in the bay area looking for QX60 too. Can you pm me the dealer/sales person info. Thanks much!

Hi

How are the following numbers? NorCal region.

QX60 FWD Premium, Premium Plus and Driver Assistant Package

MSRP: 53,585
Selling Price: 43,600
RV: 58% - $31079.30
Term: 39
MSD: $3200
Drive Off: $1250 (MSD has to be paid in additional)
Monthly Payment : $337.96 (without tax)
Monthly Payment after taxes: $369.22
Miles: 10K
VPP

Question. For 39 months, when we say 10K miles, Does it 30K miles over 39 months or we get more proportional miles for those extra three months?

I have to make my decision by today between MDX Tech $530 monthly payment inclusive all and QX60.

For MDX FWD Tech, my mindset is to own after leasing. Because, its same price if we buy now directly or buy after lease end. I am missing parking sensor which I desire. Because of “buy” mind set, I don’t bother about excessive wear and tear insurance and mileage.

For QX60, my mind set is just lease and get off. I didn’t feel like owning after test drive. Hence, I feel its necessary to have excessive wear and tear insurance. Also want o have 12K miles, just in case. Those 2 items will increase my monthly payment and I don’t know by how much.

I am very anxious and unable to make a decision and looking forward experts here to help make my decision.

Here is the calculator which doesnt match my quoted monthly payment…

I say just buy the MDX FWD now. Why pay interest and on it now and then again - along with an inflated residual when you buy it.

$7k off
$10k down
72 month financing will get you similar payment as lease on MDX

If cash flow is the issue go QX60 lease. We are looking at buying the MDX next if we can’t lease hack another car

Why do you want to own the MDX? Also if you lease you will need to pay acquisition fee, so if you want to buy then just buy. After 5 years you will own the car. If you lease you will have 3 years then 5 years (assuming you finance it for 5 years after) before you own.

@JamesBond, I did an analysis. OTD price of just buying now. $49173 with buy price of $44180
And then compared to 36 months lease cost + RV + Tax on RV … thats couple hundred cheaper.

So, I am deferring my buying decision at the end of the lease, because thats coming free and I can space out my payments and tax.

Until I come across QX60 price, which is tempting and might be putting into leasing track forever. All along I owned cars.

@mung35. Its clear that my anxiety is taking over me. I misread your post.

Cash flow/budget is not an issue.

For buying, the best ever quote that I got is $44180/$49173 OTD. I am trying for an year, thats where its ending. Its great, if I can get $7k off, but thats not the case.

Hi Funlover,

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2018-infiniti-qx60-awd-premium-plus-drivers-assist-360-mo-with-tax-msds-drive-off-in-norcal/47437

Check this thread. I am paying 360/mth for similar vehicle for 12k miles. Yours should come less than that for 10K.

DM

@Dogmatix That was a nice deal. More miles, AWD. I don’t know, how I missed that thread.

I did signed Acura MDX FWD Tech today.

After the lease end, I got 3 options…

1. If I have a party who is ready to buy (CarMax or friend or …), then they can buy the vehicle and we can dodge title and tax payment. We need to pay $500 transfer fee. With this, some of the lease payment can be recovered, knowing strong resale value.
  2. Just return the car. Pay $395 disposition fee. + excess mileage + excess of allowed wear and tear ($750)
  3. Buy. RV + Tax + Title

I got an offer from a dealer for the QX60.

On it, it states the selling price to be $38k even. But later down, it says adj cap cost is $38,575 after a "cash cap reduction of $125. (575+125 is $700)…is that the true “selling price” then?

fees I can see are 513 for DMV, “up front fees” of 117 and ttl Capped fees at $700…

All that + MSD of 3200.

Dealer says my drive off is $1100, but that seems high even with tax…

but the monthly amount is lower than what the Leasehackr site calculates…

Thoughts?

i think the $700 on top of the selling price is the aquisition fee…and that’s tacked onto the sell price…

anyone have an opinion about not including that in the cap cost and paying that up front? or rolling it all in?

Thanks again!

What’s msrp of vehicle? As MF is very low, I would roll in everything I could.

Can they send you a deal sheet?

They sent one…I’m just trying to parse out all the numbers…

Msrp is $46310…this was the initial offer sheet…I haven’t even began to talk actual sell price yet…

that’s a very good point!

Just posted my SoCal deal I got tonight: