🍓 Infiniti QX60 LUX - 1k DAS - $379 / month plus tax - $47,XXX MSRP

Congrats to all the people who just took advantage of the Q50 Deals!

The last Five went to Harene, Seyla, Brain, Ami, and Chong - Thank you so much for the business :slight_smile:

We just got another three truck loads so We are ready for all the new orders to come. We believe that this month will be the biggest month so far this year in the history of infinit sales

June is not typically the biggest month for car sales but so far it has been very busy and with the newest deal just released on this model we are expecting many many more orders

We are both excited and also preparing ourselves to fulfill all these orders. We are sure we will get to everyone but delivering this big of quantities will definitely stretch our limits and set a new history as well!

Keep the orders coming and we’ll get as many out as we can as there might be a price increase next week on these due to popular demand!

Insane Deal

2019 Infiniti Q50 Signature Edition
$42,800 MSRP
$0k DAS
39 months
10,000 Miles per year
$349 / month plus tax

Call Or Text 31O-9O9-39O5

We have a limited supply on these and Best Deal we’ve had all year long!!!

2 Likes

Good work buddy

1 Like

Thanks brother! We are still trying to catch up to Boston Standards though :wink:

Lol. Riiiiighht riiiight

1 Like

Boston people get work done like no others. I was actually just chatting with someone from Boston about it and they couldn’t have agreed anymore. Of course they are biased in their opinion :slight_smile:

The Signature edition has been the talk of town
This is pretty much a very affordable Model of the Sport model
Awesome car for the money
I’ll add some photos soon

1 Like

Quick question…what exactly is the Signature Edition? Does it also have packages available to add on? Thanks

1 Like

All due respect, it’s a pretty easy google search, here’s one hit:

Basically it’s comparable to a Q50 Sport, even has a silver ‘S’ badge. It has the contents of the Essential & ProAssist from the Q50 3.0t Luxe (both seem to be standard on the Sport)

2 Likes

Any good deals for a 24 months lease?

1 Like

24 months would not work - 39 is the way to go

pretty much an affordable model of the Sport with msrp of low 40’s like 42k 43k
pretty much you get the sport seats
exhaust
better rims
and some other stuff
I don’t pay too much attention because the deal is just almost too good to be true :slight_smile:

12,000 mile lease available? with same $0 das but higher monthly?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Correct - those are available
Text me to get you one
31O-9O9-39O5

Did you text me?

We want to move 20 more of the Signature Q50 models for the month - Who else is getting one!!!

Q50 Signature - Love at 1st sight!

And Of course the Super Stylish Sport Seats!

This graphite Shadow color has been the top seller in the signature edition!

5 Likes

What would 12,000 miles per year look like?

First time exploring leases but I’m assuming DAS = Due at signing? Is this towards anything? Like first and last month deposit and other fees?

Thanks!

1 Like

That covers it all
It’s 30 bucks more for 12,000 miles

And it has been a while since we saw you on here. We knew it would take a stupid cheap deal like this one to get your attention :wink:

Reach me on my cell to move forward
I’m not just saying this but at this structure these won’t last and it is the end of the month

31O-9O9-39O5
That’s my cell

1 Like

Texting you for this deal.

1 Like

What would it be with VPP and loyalty stacked on top?

1 Like

Everything included. If you didn’t have it we would need to discount the car more but this is bottom. No more stacking or discounting