INFINITI Q60 Pricing STARTING FROM 400 ZERO DOWN

Yes, sounds like a great deal. I’m in the process as well of purchasing and seeing huge discounts off MSRP…They keep calling for “good news” to try to seal the deal. I’m up to $7500K off MSRP now…

Any success with this?

delete 20 characters

Can you PM me the dealer?

Infiniti Q60 Red Sport AWD 400hp $468 Per Month, $0 Down.

Wrong thread buddy! (20)

1 Like

Don’t mean to revive a bit of an old thread, but I’m on the hunt for a Q60 3.0t, and started the process of speaking with a few dealerships. Right now I’m looking at an offer that frankly just seems way too high compared to others I have witnessed, but would love to get some insight into what seems more reasonable.

MSRP: $45,605.00
Selling Price: $40,519.80
Down Payment: $1000
Sales Tax and Fees: $3,635.24
RV: 52%
Money Factor: .00003
Monthly Payment: $449.48

I think that monthly payment is before tax as well (although not totally sure), and all-in this just seems way too high. This is the base model, no bells and whistles, in graphite or black. I know the RV should be closer to 55%, and have seen many folks close the deal from $400-$430, but I don’t know what to do from here and would love some advice. If this was the 3.0t+, than maybe $450 would make sense, but still, I know I’m getting worked a little bit right now.

any update on this one? just wondering. taxes and fees seemed very high too. thanks

Just curious about how VPP works… I looked on Nissan/Infiniti VPP website and it seems they are showing discount for each car available at the dealership off the MSRP. However, some dealers are already advertising a price lower than the VPP offered price. As a VPP member, is that an additional incentive after the discounts are applied from the dealership?

For example, MSRP $50K - VPP shows $3K discount, dealer marks down $6K to $44K, with VPP, do you get an additional $3K with final sale price of $41K?

Thanks in advance.

VPP gives the dealership a reimbursement to sell the vehicle for ATLEAST $1500 below invoice.

Dealers just pass that money ($1500) back to the customer.

Can anyone figure out how I can get dealers in south Florida to come down to around 350 a month tax in , nothing out of pocket on a 2017 q60 3.0t , I qualify for vpp but seems like none will budge below 400

1 Like

Do you negotiate cars in Southern California. Looking for q60 3.0. Rwd. Indium blue/black interior 15k/yr 39 months. Thanks

Hello I’m in Southern CA also and looking for a Q60 Red Sport lease 12/39. Any referrals or advise u can give?