Infiniti Q50 Luxe 3.0 AWD

I’ve been working on a few different leases but they came at me with what looks like a fairly aggressive deal. Looking for everyone’s input here. 3.0 LUXE AWD, but no essential. Pretty bare.

MSRP $42K
Gross cap $37K
CCR $7.15K
Sale Price: $29,500
MF: 0.0009
RV: 47%
Drive and sign (nothing down), comes out to $348/mo.

Few thoughts here…

1. MF looks to be marked up a bit, since I’m seeing 0.00031. I’m in Michigan.
  2. Car has been sitting on the lot for 7 months, so I know they want to get rid of it

Is this a good deal? It drives fast but has slightly loud cabin noise, crappy speakers, and outdated tech. What are people’s thoughts?

I think 348 sounds about right with all those numbers. I think get a few other opinions though

Can you add a calculator link?

If the sales price is 29k and car has been sitting over 6months I would negotiate better price. Or at least mileage

1 Like

Thanks for the advice. I negotiated a significantly better deal and am happy. Now, if only I could find a better speaker system. The sound is underwhelming.

There are any number of stereo shops that can do that for you.

I ended up negotiating the following:

$45K MSRP
$32K cap cost
MF 0.00031
RV 47%

$315 down, $315/mo, 39 mo lease for a 15K year

1 Like

Where are you located? I have a lease coming to end of term. Dealer is not coming anywhere close to this! Can you provide more info…incentives, vpp??

1 Like

Nice deal. Looking for something similar.

Hey Stoner1 - I’m in Michigan.

Sorry for the delayed response. Are you still in the market? Happy help if I can. I can also refer you to a solid dealer who’s more than motivated to make deals in the midwest.

First locate your car… find the stock number, and check out how long it’s been sitting in that lot… I advocate the sports trim (if I could go back in time, I would). If it’s been there 90+ days, great. Infiniti sales are getting crushed (down 44% over past year). Use this to your advantage. The car has dated infotainment; dealers know it too. They got value-conscious drivers, and that’s about all they have… and a ton of incentives.

Try to get 15-18% off MSRP… then apply:

$4,650 dealer incentive + $2,000 winter cash
Now try to get $750 VPP (if dealer will help you out with this)
Or $1,000 loyalty (if you are turning your lease in/grounding your vehicle there within 7 days)

I think there are another one or two incentives but will need to go back and check. Hopefully this helps.

Hi there. I’m not OP but I’m looking at ‘19 Q50s. Yes you are correct, the only reason I’m looking at the car is that they look great but yes they have terrible tech. I’m in the Northeast, is aiming for 15-18% applicable up here to your knowledge? I see MSRPs in the mid 40’s so it sounds like I should aim for in the mid to low 30’s with the incentives. Any other advice you may have? Thank you!!