Infiniti Q50 AWD RedSports (400hp) - $449 for 36 months/$200 Down

It is a 2016 fully loaded q50

HN

Iā€™ve read this thread with great interest. Am new to leasing looking to lease a Q50 Red sport RWD in the Austin, TX area. I know this post is from Dec but I wonder if a similar deal can still be had. I know Texas has sales tax on the entire price so payments will be higher if tax is rolled in. @HN308 your posts and threads have inspired me and Iā€™ve read them over a few times. Iā€™m hoping to make my first leasing deal a LOT better than my first purchase was based on what Iā€™m reading.

An email to Austin Infiniti about a loaded Red sport minus tech package connected me to a salesperson. I spoke with him briefly on the phone, asked him to send me some information which he did. He also notified me that March is the best time to get a new car after December because of fiscal year end for Infiniti. We had an appointment for a test drive scheduled today which I canceled due to a ā€œconflict.ā€ Anyways, hereā€™s what he sent me which Iā€™m simply using as a data point:

MSRP: $57,720
Invoice: $54,337
Sale price: $53,294
Capitalized taxes: $3330.88
Govt. fee: $190.25
Doc fee: $150
Acq fee: $700
Gross/net capitalized cost: $57,665.13
MF: 0.00075
Residual: $33,478
Payment: $688.54

Based on posts here, this is a pretty bad deal. I donā€™t have any other data from people who have leased in TX. I posted in Edmunds and was told the MF should be 0.00026 for one thing. I saw another one at a dealer in DFW at $58,745 MSRP with the tech package and the iridium blue color I like. Is it possible to get something like $10k - $12k+ off MSRP on these? What should I be looking for? Thanks for any feedback.

Hi Iā€™m currently on the market looking for Q50 RS awd and I also live in Connecticut too if you donā€™t mind can you share dealer information. Thanks