Infiniti Q50 310 + tax 39/10, 27% off ZERO DOWN

Are RV% usually set in stone or is it easier to negotiate a cut in sales price? I saw one dealer do a RV “bump” before, but not sure if that’s widely accepted by dealers.

what did the final numbers look? (assuming relatively base premium or signature) thanks!

No dealer would bump up an RV, it doesn’t happen. MF on the other hand, can be bumped up.

On the model posted you are looking at 13 dollars more a month same upfront costs. MSRP on this one is 44335

1 Like

I am looking for a Q50 3.0T premium with premium plus package in nor cal area. I also have a VPP . What kind of discounts should I be looking at for the 2017s including VPP?

Do have any info on what a Q60 would look like. I was searching around, got what I thought was a pretty good offer, then found this site and have reconsidered what a good offer actually is. Any help appreciated. NJ area here

What offer did you get?

Keep in mind didn’t know what was really important going in so I only know basic figures.

MSRP: ~$47K
Monthly: $419
Miles: 12k/year
Upfront: $2k

If that is a Q60, honestly, it isn’t bad, maybe shave off a little upfront

For a 2017 Q60 with premium plus package on it? Good to know, got worried when I didnt the specifics that I see referred to on here.

Yeah, it really isn’t terrible, the Q50’s lease entirely differently than the Q60, this is for a Q50.