Infiniti Q50 3.0 AWD Luxe $44.5k

I’m going to dealership tomorrow, any more room to negotiate?. Or is the dealer gonna screw me over by adding more fees at DAS. Because I haven’t seen any decent deal without MSDs on marketplace

MSRP: $44,535
Selling Price: $32,130 incl dest
RV: $23,158
Monthly: $389 for 39/10k
DAS: $1280 this what we agreed on email.
No MSDs
No VPP

Loyalty Included and pull ahead of current lease too.

Any good?

1 Like

Bro that’s an great deal. Almost 30% off MSRP.

The RV is kinda low @ 52% but if that’s what it is, then that’s what it is.

Almost 31%, I don’t understand what’s happening. My previous Infinti was like 20% with VPP, this is without VPP w/loyalty

Syed,

I have sold more than 300 Infiniti so do know a bit about how things work with them.

The times when you got 20% odd discount was a totally different time. The MF was consistently 0.00003 which is essentially free and the residual was close to 58% odd and there was VPP back then which is scrapped now.

You are still getting close to 23% discount plus 2K from returning Q50.

They cover all of it back via less residual and high MF so its still not a big deal.

If you would like I can get you a quote for this car which you can have without stepping out of your house and free delivery to your home as you are returning a Q50 which they can take back.

Just send me your zip code and I will run you quote with 1280 due at signing and plate transfer.

Thank for the insight. I guess this deal is almost legit. I’ve pm’d would love better quotes