Infiniti lease inspection

I got my end of lease inspection done for my Q50 yesterday. I was told I owe them 135 for some minor issues. However, the agent did not noticed that grill is broken and there is a ding on front number because of an incident that happened few month ago. Also, a prior repair which was not done quite right.

I was planning on using my insurance to fix the grill issue but it seems like I dont have too.

Can I still be charged if the inspection agent did not notice the issue?

If the inspector missed it, but it’s noted when you turn the car in. You will be charged

Turn it in at night

The picture she took shows it. Its a part of inspection report. Still I can be charged?

Turn it in during a heavy rainfall

1 Like

I turned in my last q50 as I leased a new one. The car had a big and wide scratch on the front bumper and all tires were worn out. They didn’t do the official inspection. The sales guy went around the car and gave me a due bill that they will wave all wear and tear and take over any additional charge. That is the reason I love Infiniti leases that much. My BMW sales guy told me that lease returns with them is a pain in the A** and they charge you for every small scratch. If you get a new Infiniti put ask them for a due bill which states that they will wave any additional potential charge for the lease return.

That’s good to know. I still have a few years left on my wife’s QX60, but we’ve already got some decent size scratches and marks.

Chevy was by far the best turn in for me. I’ve turned in 3 vehicles to them with minimal to significant damage and have never been charged a dime. I always do the inspection and was given quotes of $300-$1,100 in damage. When the final bills came it was either nothing if I got a new GM or just the disposition fee if not. Turn in process is definitely something to take into account when leasing.

I agree! My last car I turned in at night and because I waxed the exterior really well they overlooked all the interior (like ripped leather) and exterior flaws.

1 Like