I am an avid hacker, though my wife’s current lease doesn’t do a good job of showing my skills. It was sort of a rush decision and was a good deal for us at the time.
- 2016 QX60, 5k over mileage with 3 months to go
- Not really interested in another dated Infiniti unless we can get a killer deal on a loaded up QX60 or QX80 and pull ahead and wave mileage
- We can’t do anything until 10/1 due to closing on our house on 9/30
- Currently paying $589/mo with $5K in damage coverage
- Who on LeaseHackr is an Infiniti guru? Our local sales guy has been rude when discussion options. He did say he could pull ahead, but the payment on a nearly loaded QX60 would be over $700/mo with zero down
- Is there similar deals to what we saw earlier this year?
- We optioned out a QX60 AWD to $61K, could we do that car under $475/mo with zero down?
- Is the MDX Advance a better deal?
Thanks in advance.