Ineos Grenedier - Might be a great value

Before the US markets had even opened Friday, Sterling hit a new low and started drilling for the Earth’s core. If this latest British experiment fails, they may have to un-Brexit their hearts and retreat to the Euro.

2 Likes

Like the Euro faring better. You Obama fans still upset on 2016 Brexit Trump vote?

I definitely think they’ll sell a few of these, but not too many. Americans tend to not take kindly to brand new labels that look overly like copies of established brands. Gives off a “cheap Chinese knock-off” kind of vibe even if it is quality made.

Doesn’t matter the truth of it, just matters perception.

1 Like

There is a showroom in AD with one. I’ll go check it out in two weeks after midterms.

Getting close

Ineos Grenadier Fieldmaster: King of the Off Road
https://www.wsj.com/articles/2023-ineos-grenadier-fieldmaster-review-king-of-the-off-road-7757d654

I still don’t know if I like the styling or not but the build quality looks nice.

I kinda like it, just not for $80k… Which is basically the minimum of what I’d want. TFL did a nice youtube on it and I’d take their entry level trim build. (They added a few things that I’d want too)

So far, I haven’t see any leases on them and of course they’d most likely be pretty poor.

To me they still look off. Maybe a lift fixes it, but it’s like a weird OG Defender/G Wagen/Jimmny love affair byproduct.

Saw one on the highway yesterday, its large but it wasn’t very memorable or impressive to me.

They opened a dealership near me, curious to stop in and test drive one.

Here is the big question though. Will the Ineos depreciate like the defender?