Incentives on IX and Q8 Etron

Hi all! I am in the market for either the iX or Q8 Etron and was wondering if the current incentives on the iX (9900 credit; discount off MSRP) will remain for August or get better (in the case of the Q8, possibly even iX). I am not in a huge hurry as I have an extra vehicle to fall back on and can wait a month or two if necessary in hopes that the deal will be better, but also am a bit worried that the current incentives might go away.

Go see a tarot card reader

6 Likes

So when exactly do you need a new car?

No one knows. If you need a car today, then work out your best deal. If you need a car in a few months, then wait till then.

My m550 lease is up August 8th. So basically any time between now and the next month or so. What I was getting at is I do have a spare vehicle so timing is not as important to me as getting the better deal is.

No one knows this but my guess is programs will not get worse until the end of the year.

Time is on your side, then. With any deal, I am sure you are aware that the discount off MSRP, along with the MF and RV also play a part in the overall deal. I hope you are not just focusing on the current incentives.

For example, there are $20k in incentives this month on the Audi e-tron GT (I know it is not in the same class as the vehicles you are looking at). If you have Penfed, there is an additional $2k off. I just wanted to point that out.

1 Like

Call me and I’ll share info that I can’t post here 424-281-5606

1 Like

Audi has to get better I have no doubt in my mind.

BMW depends—did they see enough sales this month to stay the same or even backtrack? There’s a lot of inventory coming for August so my guess is it’ll at least remain the same.

If you find the perfect vehicle and deal then go for it, otherwise there’s always “next month” to worry about.

Also both vehicles 2024 model years are out so no change there. Mercedes still has 2023 inventory to deal with and 2024s are coming.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.