Maturity mileage: 30k
Effective miles per month: ~785
Maturity date: Oct 2023

MSD due (if any): $7000
Cash due (if any): None
Incentive for new lessee (if any): None

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500+tax (paid by buyer)
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, but buyer to arrange for shipping/logistics

Vehicle condition, options, and other details:

In great condition, no issue, no accident. Fully loaded has every package and option. Please DM if interested.

2 Likes

Fantastic build

Good luck I’m sure it’ll go fast!

I see what you did there.

1 Like

Lol :slight_smile: looks like not fast enough…

2 Likes

I hear that.

Paying m550 money for 543 speed as my friend said earlier :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I absolutely love this spec. B&W sound is a must imo, and you rarely see it.
Also CBM is one of the best BMW colors out there.

1 Like

Anyone know what Bmw assumption timeline is looking like?

2 to 3 weeks I think

I saw quite many 2021 M550i owners on Bimmerpost complaining about the launch control problem and finally they had BMW do something.

I called today. The lady said 2-3 weeks transfer time from application sent in to stage 3 complete. Sounds ambitious, would expect more like 4-5 weeks.

dude I’ve transferred multiple BMWs.
2.5 weeks end to end every time. Can I see them taking 3 weeks? sure. 5 weeks? definitely not. Although I guess YMMV

2 Likes

Interestingly, during the peak of Covid two of my transfers took about 5-6 weeks, but generally the average is 2-3 weeks as you’ve experienced. Currently I would imagine it’s about 3 weeks because they have gained some volume, though that will likely go down real soon. The number of new BMW transfers on major platforms like Swapalease have gone down a lot.

1 Like

I think I’ve literally done like 20 BMW transfers :slight_smile: The fastest was, no joke…like five days! The longest was about a month.

2 Likes

Interesting b/c one of my transfers was last year at the end of April. Transfer started almost as soon as BMW reopened them. Stage 3 was completed on 5/1.

My other transfer was back in March this year. BMW mentioned they were unusually busy (had 400+ assumptions on going at the moment). Still was done in like 2.5 weeks.

Both times the rep mentioned that mine will happen quicker than usual because my title was already in house. So that might have something to do with it.

1 Like

in progress and backup found~ please lock~